Sunday, April 18, 2010

Woke up at 2.15 pm.
Still quite fed up when i think of some lowlife peoples.
Make me don't really have the mood to update either.
My hp gone crazy & it will auto shutdown itself alamak.
I need to stay home today as my father want to use my hp plan to change a new phone for himself. Actually i need to stay home every sunday lolol.
I don't know why i have SO MUCH freedom either ..
How i wish i can grow up faster, I don't want to be in a age that my parents think is still very young, it's very depressing you know ):
Everything have its bad and its good points, i learnt my lesson to diedie have a contract if i ever want to work for anyone again and also, if i'm being treated like shit on the first day of work i should just straightaway get my ass out of there and not wait till the 4th day when i need to tolerate her Bias & Dog treatment towards me for nothing at all. Anyway it's actually a blessing in disguise that i am studying in Rp. We need to face the whole class and do presentation every single day, I think this will be useful in future as i'm quite a low profile person or rather shy when its comes to talking to a whole crowd. And also working in a team although i still don't really say things that is constructive lols, but i'm still learning ! Give me time xD

Sidetrack, Laogong brought me a Stitch mechanical pencil at Tampines because i was really down ytd haha. LOVELOVES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment