Friday, May 14, 2010

A new start !

Today is not a really good day for me, i should say a series of unfortunate events yeah. I was supposed to meet Haha & Holly to walk to sch together in the morning~
but i tot we're meeting at 7.50 at causeway point interchange & my toot hp went haywire the timing is 5.40 am when i was woken up by my father at 7 am -_- so very naturally i assumed i will be late. I did not even have time to bath, brushed my teeth washed my face and off on my way to the lrt station. The lrt also went haywire, it stopped for at least 5min at almost every station. Imagine my fury when i am already rushing for time grrr ! I reached cwp interchange @ around 8.05 so i walked super fast to see if i can catch them while they are walking to sch but i did not see them even when i reached the class. So in the end, i was earlier than them roar ! Even colleen commented that i looked so shag today, result of feeling lousy lol. I was quite upset throughout the day ~ had first UT @ 4 which ended at 4.45 pm, quite glad that i am able to answer every question as there were about 10 mcqs and few rationale questions.

After sch i went to meet my dearest at bishan, the only time of the day i'm looking forward <3 Felt like years that i did not see him even though it is just days as i missed him so so much~ Thanks for waiting for me so long my dear, appreciated muackx. The train ride was so effing long made me think of the unhappy things that happened to me. I was hugging him so tightly when i saw him and maybe because of the familar warmth that i felt it made me went so soft so jelly, the tears are like trying to escape from my eyes but i held it back of cause as i don't wanna spoil the day between us. Anyway, we had Man Jia Le for dinner. I wanted to drink kungfu milktea but the pearls were sold out SAD ! My sweet boy brought me nutella muffins for me to bring home <3



Not going to post much picts up as the rest are @ my facebook. Gelene's 17th birthday celebration at partyworld (:

No comments:

Post a Comment