Saturday, May 8, 2010




Yesterday was my baobeh's 22th birthday !! & i spent it with him of cause <3
The birthday boy received my DIY gifts as well as non-DIY gift. So shiok hor ? :B
I met bi aft sch at causeway pt as time was limited for me + i'm sick ):
I actually went in Swensen and watch baby eat his delicious meal in front of me !
Really oh my tian nah, i never once thought i will go in swensen's and pay without eating LOL. Imagine the torture i am feeling at that time, people fastfood addict luh :P I wanted to treat baby to Gelare waffles because they looked nice but baby was full already. So lousy one, i planned to feed him till he becomes a teddy bear luh ! He send me home afterwards as i was feeling very worn off after the medicine took effect.
Saturday was supposed to be his birthday celebration part 2
But my mother pissed me off badly early morning + woman's sickness + i'm still sick which means cannot anyhow eat + sth embarassing happenned which made me waste $15 -_-
so we decided to postpone to another day. Gary's birthday celebration part2 to be continued ! :) We had dimsum for dinner @ MS and then we sat awhile outside ms chatting about cirgrattes, hotels etc. then bused home now that stupid boy is at dk which pub having drinking session with his friends >.<









I needa cut my fringe soon !
HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST <333

No comments:

Post a Comment