Monday, June 7, 2010

If only things weren't so hard

Today was a no life day heheh, because baby and i was sort of tagging heart by playing the couple Bp the whole day and both our dens had jumped by 2million which is like wow and now stupid baby got 18m, that action boy i jealous >.< We still need about 355 hearts though, but darling need to sleep ler as he need to wakeup early the next day awws :B

At around 6pm i went to chinatown thr along with family for dinner. We had mini steamboat and i eat till my stomach going explode lol. The ribena i had was so sweet till i cannot tahan so i drank about 1/4 and my monster brother take and drink all lol -.- My mother and father had a tiff on the way over money issues and my mother was complaining to me saying next time i should not count on guys to earn money for myself instead should have the ability to earn. Siao one she, she wanted my father to give her half of his bonus. Wtf, so my father was telling her he will give her some of the amount she asked for and the rest he will only take out when we 3 children are going overseas. Actually i think it is reasonable, my father alway is the one to fork out the money when we are going overseas and everytime he will be the only one not going every year due to work ): And i seriously don't understand why my weird mother is always complainting about the lack of money when she earns only for herself as my father gave her monthly allowance for the family zzz. Anyway, i reached home at i forget what time and then we continued bp-ing awhile and then chatted on phone for awhile before he went to bed.

We were talking about our past, our super unhappy past and well it included 4 parties actually but i hope they are happy now because we are :) We talked about how fate bought us together, the events that unfolded over the time, the bliss the fear and the inevitable~ I think i eaten way too much vinegar* as i was bombarding baby with questions about his ex relationship laughs* Ok not laughing, i still wanna shoot that girl down someday if i ever get the chance too lol. A jealous girl is a violent one :B So dearest, i guess we are over the crisis period going close to a year now. We are 2 person living in 2 different worlds with polar opposite character and most people would not foresee us being together but we are together and it's a fact that will never change. Thanking god everyday for this precious gift to me <3

Ohya, i had the 'Bf talk' by my father just now. He said don't know who saw me at orchard holding hands with my bf. So i answered and say ya, every girls in orchard road is me -.- so he went on and on about how many girls are cheated by guys and they are wolfs instead of human, he said he know all this because he seen more things than me and he is also a man. So i was wondering are you a wolf yourself? since you said till every guy is one. He Kept on emphasizing on going for inner beauty instead of outer because a handsome guy is a useless one if he can't earns enough $$$ to ensure that the whole family will not suffer. The weirdest thing of all is, he said he gone through my age before it is normal for girls wanting to have a bf but father, i do not have a bf just because i think it is cool, i'm seriously already over that age can zzz yet he still insist that i should complete my diploma get a stable job and then find a boyfriend and that will definitely be after 3 years. It is the 21st century for heaven's sake! I assumed my parents already know that i have a bf but i have no choice but to keep on denying. I'm forever too young and i know it's for my own good but i just want a little bit of understanding and trust ):

Some random picts i found online;



Sad but true ~



This is soo sweet ~

Nights people ..

No comments:

Post a Comment