Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't have the best of both worlds. Signs

Saturday was ruined half thanks to stupid teambuilding kns workshop which RP forced us to go saying what if we don't go we will be blacklisted, no testimony given when we graduate etc. Zzz

The weather was being a bitch this morning, heavy rain when i left home so i had to run in the rain and get myself all wet esp my shoe (Wet + Soggy = stinky feet !) ARGH, worse thing is i got into a group of all unknown people which pissed me off further as i am a social-loser so my face was as black as my all-black outfit. All the girls have like at least one friend from the same class while for the other teams, got 5 of my classmates are put into the same group, totally unfair. Played many stupid games but i happily didn't participate as my shoe broke down with a hole which exposed my big toe. I'm suay to the max can. During the lunch period, i saw a classmate who was alone just like me in her team so both of us go and beg her leader to take me in lolol. Her leader was a nice guy and he helped me to ask his tao eh then his tao eh asked me why want to change group make him wei nan so i acted kelian saying i got no friends, no one want to talk to me, all the girls got friends liao then i don't want talk to boys & etc. :B Stupid excuses i know but it actually worked so the day got better abit but well i am still super pissed off with A&B.

When i asked her to accompany me to ask for a change of group she replied "huh, aiya i don't think can lor. They already write the name liao later you no CE points" Ever heard of this word 'try'? Never try never know right,so when i succeeded changing group, she gave me that lanlan face. Then when we went to the toilet she randomly say "aiya cheryl today wear so nice must be meet the boyfriend la" AGAIN, i mean won't she ever get tired of repeating the same question over & over again? so i replied her "You siao isit? why everytime i meet my boyfriend you must say. Don't meet my boyfriend then meet you ah?" then she give that lanlan face again and change subject. ARGH, i guess girls who are deprived of love becomes downright super annoying + irritating sick hormones. I know i'm like some loser at times, but well even us have limits to our patience. Once, twice, Thrice , You can go fuck yourself liao.

Baby came all the way to RP to fetch me afterschool, my first smile of the day was when i saw my cute boy sitting outside the onestop centre playing his Iphone games <3
so happy because finally someone is going to sayang me liao :x We trained to his home & bi brought me milk hello pandas because i du zi er hehe. Mama was being so sweet to me today !! she brought cai fan as dinner and bi told me she took some of her dishes and add on to my already got 4 dishes de cai fan. So sweet right, no wonder my monster stomach cannot finish LOL shy*. But there is one bad thing. The mother feed me + the son also feed me = feifei Cheryl D: No good la, i don't want feifei luh. If you notice me getting fatter then you know who are the culprit & mastermind >.< After eating mama say "Gui Rong, take the bread go home eat when you hungry at night since you will sleep late tonight like zi chao right" in chinese hehe. Gui Rong sounds extremely weird to me even when i say it out myself ~.~

I action-ed to baby that i got bread to eat and he don't have all the way home LOL :B On our way to Clarkequay, i was being a naughty girl as bi suddenly have flu then his nose like ruldoph the rednose reindeer very cute so i can't help pressing his nose! Each time i pressed his nose down he knocked my head lol so i pressed even harder each time then he sheng qi me ! We were laughing like 2 siao gina then people around us were giving the 'wth is this 2 idiots doing' face. Xiuxiu but who cares? We are happy and thats what that matters the most right :D My hubby pei-ed me stand all the way home on the stupid 190. (190s on a saturday night is the worst ever if you are taking it home alone) and then u-turn home. My naughty bom sprained his leg just now triple sad face* D:D:D:


Innocent expression heheh :)

To my smelly bom: Takecare of yourself alright my dear esp your leg. You sprained your leg i xintong luh no good no good ): Thanks for today, although the day is short&simple but i still enjoyed it alot because it was spend with my husband. In my heart, you're my only & the cutest ever, Cheryl love you !!! Spam hearts* <333

No comments:

Post a Comment