Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yesterday was my cousin's & also jess's 20th birthday ! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS ! <3 <3 <3
I envy them so much so much, i wish i was 20 this year too ):

So i was forced to go to his birthday party because tigress say family bonding is important, ya right fuck it -_-
I am the dao-est there so i sat and did nothing till i decided to 'cook' myself and my hp which is in my pocket by helping them bbq-ing the food. At least i can pass time since no one talk to me lolol. It is damn hot plus i stinks the most esp my hair but i still endure because i don't wanna look like a loner freak sitting there alone praying for the party to end faster. Ok so there is at least 40 over people that is my cousin's friends there not including we relatives. Gang after gang , clique after clique came from time to time so i thought he invited the whole TP to his party ok joke. The weird thing is he is a super quiet boy, those alway get good result, bookworm guaiguai face one yet he got so many friends >< I think if i were to have a party the most 10 will come or less lol.

I sux at socializing seriously. there is this time my another cousin decided to intro his Gf to me. He was like "This is my cousin cheryl and this is my gf debbie" So his gf smiled and say hello to me then i seriously dk what to do, so i just smiled and look away. AKWARD MUCH?!so his gf tried to start a topic with me and ask which poly i attend so i answered "Rp" smile again*. Then she asked what course? I answered "Spa management and smile again*" END OF CONVERSATION. I think she sure feel like slapping my face 100times for behaving like a loser because if i am facing me i also want to do that. I will slap myself 1000 times if it will make me magically socialble -.-

The birthday boy's sister role was a spy that day so she went around taking pictures of people unprepared. Grrr, esp me. She kept aimming kelian me but i kept dodging. There was one my kuku face looked bloated like some pufferfish zzz -_-

Yesterday is the first saturday i did not put on makeup because i am having pimples outbreak currently so i was damn shag one and this also explains the lack of picture in my blog. Tigress say i have pimples is due to hormone change during woman's sickness period, i hope this is so, so when it end the pimples will go away as well ): The red spots here and there on my face is so fugly !


This is a longtime ago snapshot by Bi, one of the most not kuku one because my dear baby is known for taking kuku pictures of me. he called it "Natural" (*AHEM* Natural = ugly to me) and won't allow me to delete but yet when he took ugly photos with my phone he will definitely delete one >.<

When is my blue lens arriving? I want it so badly ):
Hmm, should i keep my fringe like this or cut bangs ? During the period the photo above was took my fringe was still behaving but now it is rebeling me by qiao-ing to one side. Extremely fuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy la.

My babyboy is looking super cute after his haircut, i'm jealous ! Don't want him to attract attention D:

No comments:

Post a Comment