Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why no matter how hard we work, it will still be not good for your? When i was in primary school, your said i'm not as smart as my older brother ok fine he have better grades i got nothing to say. When i was taking PSLE, your told me i will defintely get into NA stream so your was surprised when i get into express stream, still your don't think i'm as good as my brother. When i was taking the o'levels your told me if cannot go poly i should just quit school and go work as a useless salesgirl. Your didn't even consider asking me to retake my Os if ever i fail like my brother because money is tight. When me & my brother got our O'level grades, i did better than him with just one year but he took 2 years and we have 5 points differences but did anyone stop to praise me? or even mention it? NO, we got the same reward which is a laptop and he got a much expensive one. We chose our course but your say my course is useless and i will end up being a massage girl. HELLO, is not like i don't have a choice to choose unlike him okay. I just go with my instints thats all WTF, sometimes i wish before your came talking all these bullshits your could just look at yourself and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment