Sunday, December 19, 2010

I had this horrible dream about you & me that made me woke up way earlier than the time i should be waking up. Even though i am hell tired but i just can't shut my eyes because i don't wanna see those horrific images again. It's like every nightmare is happening all in one ):

Recently, we met less yet quarrel a lot and i am the one who started the fight everytime. Mostly is because i'm always negativing you for things that i think you should had done as a boyfriend but you never, I know you have your reasons but if you are standing in my shoe will you think that your love is not that strong anymore? Maybe to you its not true but I don't want to lie because this is what i am feeling.

Maybe it's me who can't adapt going into the after honeymoon period. Things are changing between us and it will change more in future after you ord i'm sure. I'm trying to give you more freedom slowly just like what you want but it will take time..

You & me we have such differences like opposite poles plus our bad history, you can't blame me for behaving like this.

Maybe we will be happier this way :) Sorry for blogging this out but i'm not someone who like to bottle up my feelings in my heart if you really understand me.

Kays, enough of emoing. I'm having a bad headache and i got approx 15min to prepare for work. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment