Thursday, December 23, 2010



I'm becoming a no life person soon. No wait i already am -_- Work eat sleep everyday! Ok, maybe not (5/7 days) but hey it's my precious holiday y'know !

I am really slowly understanding the difficulty of earning money working like a dog. I swear i will never have a career as a salesgirl. No offense, i love my colleagues ! They all treated me fairly well which make me persevering on despite the lousy ttm pay. For me i would rather be in a lower pay job with people i can go along well with rather than a higher paying job that is full of lan jiao lang. I don't get what's the point for working if i'm not happy in that environment agree?

I still sucked big time at serving customers after so long unlike my colleagues. It's like a trap if the customer shows any sign of interest in that piece of clothing because they will keep 'sucking' them in i'm serious! Just today this guy who was just intending to buy a maxi dress for his gf that cost about $50 ended up buying more and more till he spend almost $300 and even became a member. See how pro they are? If i am the one serving that guy, he would prolly just spend $50 lol but well his gf must be soo happy now so it should be worth it :D

Working at Orchard area have both pros and cons.
Pros: Good human traffic = Commission gaogao (Doesn't make any significant change because the pay is still shit. But well, better than nothing :/)
Cons: Super busy, leg fucking suan because im like their runner for at least 10 straight hours. I hang clothes, climb up and down like spiderman searching for stocks, cashiering, folding clothes & iron clothes with the damn steamer that scalded me one too many ._. Sometimes i even have to walk to fareast plaza and back to collect one damn piece of clothing that suaysuay went oos here or when some of them felt like eating food that only Fareast plaza sells -____- Sign i really don't understand why i'm not losing weight Zzz.

Talking about weight, i suddenly think of my cousin who recently joined the air stewardess industry~ She is spending Xmas overseas FREE OF CHARGE. Envy max only lor !! @#&*^$&* I wish i am tall enough, thin enough, pretty enough to be one too FML )= Good pay and don't have to do sai kang. *Huge signs*

goodnight everyoneee ~ As much as i don't want to sleep, i have to because i'm working full shift tmr = 12 hours of standing AKA GG to my kelian feet = Fuck my life max.

P.s: Dear Legs, you better be super fit with no ouch of fats surrounding you at all or better still magically grow longer. Thighs you better become smaller !! Ok Imma kisiao already.

Ohya, My ONCE chio nails are badly disfigured now. Salesgirl selling clothes can never have pretty nails hais BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment