Monday, December 13, 2010

Continueing from camwhore part 2, please pardon my kuku faces :B






Random peekchas that i took with my hp @ KL (Before & during) ~ :D


Saw this thingy at the airport and find it cute so snap it :P


Sitting inside the plane waiting for it to start flying~


My cousins ! They were too shy to look @ the camera & that noob over there with his head strucking out is my younger brother ._.


Yay, finally start flying !


Tiger airways = Budget airline with lousy pillot (Y) I am absolutely satisfied with taking budget airline because it beats traveling there in a coach, it is not fun at all believe me. -_-


Outside Royal Bintang, the hotel we are staying for the 4 days. The hotel is nice but once outside, it is a different story if you get what i mean lol . 3 letters, CMI.


Thumbs up for clean toilet ! :)


That's my aunt posing in the hotel room lol. I wanted to only snap the bed but conincidentally she wanted to take picture WITH the bed too ._.?


Toothbrushes. Imma Pink ranger, Brother Blue ranger, Mum yellow ranger. RANGERS UNITED HOI!


pooh + friends band ! Cute radio :B


Feeling hungry? Yummy cakes for sale, LEH LONG LEH LONG buy 1 free 1! Just kidding, it's inedible :D


Toblerone, Van Houten & Kitkat magnets !


Giant Iphones pillow


Donut keychainnnn , Cute !


Nobody cares about the normal looking cup beside luh, Its the DSLR cup. So cool right?


Pretty pretty stuffs <3


Fat chubby snowman :D

P.s: I wanna get a perfect Xmas oufit, but my brain kongkong one )': !

No comments:

Post a Comment