Thursday, January 20, 2011

Missing my tooty boy who is already in his lalaland ~ <3



Candid shot of Bi !
I love Baby's double eyelid ! Truth is, i envy anyone who have double eyelids >.< It's quite sad that i spend alot of time & effort on my eyes but at the end of the day it is still smaller than bi's eyes -_-

SIANX MAX. I told Bi before that we should exchange our eyes - the huge eyebags HEHE I know he gonna scold me when he see this :X

But Big eyes comes with their downside too, dust fly in easily since the surface area is bigger. This is one thing that small-eyes like me can rejoice over BLEAHX :B

I just got scolded by my mum because my wardrobe is like a pigsty AGAIN, she can't find her pants and suspect that it's inside one of the mountains of crumple clothes in my wardrobe -.-"

I decided that I will dismantle the mountains soon (I hope) & prolly get rid of some clothes that i know i won't wear anymore or can't fit in into like this particular tube dress that i haven wore once at all cuz it's so tight i feel like a BA ZHANG or should i say BAO ZHONG ZI + that dress is IMPOSSIBLE to hide bulges at all Zzz That tube dress is kinda like those type of bodycon/super tight dress that size 0 clubber girls wore, ok i know i got no chance of wearing it now FML T.T ....

Flea market anyone? LEILONG LEILONG !!

P.s: Weather's been a bitch lately aye? This morning it was freaking cold, wore a knitted grey long sleeve top to school and was snuggly in it but when i was heading home @ around 3plus the weather became typical Sg temperature & it was so hot that i was chanting FML FML FML all the way home Zzz

Classmates laugh at my jeans with wide hem say like aunty SAD. Hmm i think no actual youngster in the right mind will wear this kind of jeans out, it's like a extinct style i guess. Just to be clear, this jeans was a pass down from my aunt a few years back & i did mention before that my normal school outfit would consist of jeans + tshirt + sneakers right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment