Saturday, January 29, 2011

Contact lens

Bought GEO lenses recently , 2 pairs to be exact (:

Photobucket

Super nudy Grey.

I ordered this way back, a few weeks before Xmas. Rmb complaining about this matter in previous post but well, it never came and i guess GG already. Morale of the story, never let your auntyness carry you away & NEVER EVER go for normal postage just because it's free FMLx infinity _|_ I want this like super badly only la ): None of my friends chose this design prolly due to it looking fake or something but as for me i adore the teary eye effect ! (:

Swear to get this for my next lens purchase !! *CRIES* T.T

Photobucket

Super nudy brown (DIA 14.8)

I know just by looking at this it isn't that pretty to be frank BUT during that time i was intending to get a brown one and i still harbor the hope that my super nudy grey will fly to me someday miraculously therefore it will be stupid to order another super nudy grey so i go for this.

I wanted a 14.8mm one and there are only 2 choices, either super angel or super nudy but i wore b4 super angel so ya :/

Erm in RL, the colour cannot be seen well. It's quite dark too or perhaps my eyes too small? Unless you are going to camwhore with flashes then the design can be seen la but i hate taking photos with flashes because i always feel blinded for a few secs afterwards, not encourage to torture your eyes that often >.<

Photobucket

This is nudy brown (DIA 14), people who want a more obvious one can go for this (: The brown is actually lighter than Super nudy brown for i dk what reasons & i know because i researched on it by seeing ppl's review :x. WHY CAN'T THEY EVEN MAKE IT THE SAME COLOUR MANZX -_-

Photobucket

Geo Ck-107.

I wanted a black one so chose this lens because all the black lens are 14mm in Diameter so of cause i will go for the one with the thickest black outline :P

To me, black lens are the best for iris enlargement & also dolly look because is like completely black kinda hamster like & hamsters are cute agree? I like the girlgirl hamtaro hehe :D

Even for a 14mm one (The lens in the bottle look like small only lor comparing to the other lens my friend bought which are supposedly 14mm as well :/) the enlargement is noticeable !

BUT note this, if you have small eyes prolly best not to go for one that is like massive diameter. Tell ya a story kay.

This small-eye girl was purchasing lens for the first time one day. Being a smart alec that she is, she chose a 15.5mm barbie black lens thinking that since she have small eyes she should buy the biggest diameter that is available so that her eyes will be real big. She wore it to school the other day, and yes her eyes is now effing huge, EFFING HUGE EYEBALLS THAT IS. Classmates commented she look like a hamster because seems like no white part in the eyes too much black and prolly they are being nice by calling her a hamster instead of a frog. -_-


And, that girl is none other than me .......
BUT i can call myself small eyes & you cannot ! I will shoot you in the head and curse that your 18 dai generation will have tiny eyes forever so tiny that even plastic surgery cannot saves you MUAHAHHAAH *dramatic*

Anyway the place that i buy my lens from is Onlyat-ten.weebly.com

They provide quite good service to customers. My friends & i ordered 13 lenses in total and she was supposed to mail them to my house via registered postage but for some reasons she did not mail it to me saying that too many will go missing or sth (can't rmb actual). So in the end she send it personally to my place after some bugging from me. HEH, i'm impatient person :X

Comfortability level: Initially when i was putting the Super nudy brown on, my eyes felt abit itchy and uncomfortable but after dripping eyedrops it became better. Best to always bring a contacts eyedrops along whenever you go since the water content of GEO lens isn't that high :)


Kay, imma go to bed now. Nighties ^.^

P.s: I gotta complain something. My legs got bitten by an alien and there is a big ugly patch of circular redness at the back of my leg ROAR @.@ It suddenly appeared one day after waking up for school, prolly got attacked by aliens in my dreams? AND it is so itchy until BTH !!! Hai me cannot show off my mei tui when i go pak tok tmr must wear long jeans or maxi dress SIANZX -.- Just kidding, i got short + disfigured legs now )': Baby even said my leg is muscular and sometime say my leg is fats, try standing for 10 hours for 6 days per week and see if you get muscular leg or not. Ignored the fats part* -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment