Monday, January 17, 2011


I think i look older with side fringe o.O On a side note, i left my lower eyelash @ Bi's place and he lost it !!! Own me one pair i don't care nah >:


My eyeshadow colour is quite visible in this picture above, Cause Kate's eyeshadow rocks !! Bought it @ KL's Sasa & I love it, it's brown anyway for the barely there makeup look :D Please forgive my lousy skill on putting lower eyelash. Gotta brush up -_-

P.s: I'm so sad that my mum do not allow me to tag along on her Msia trip today because i already got a warning letter cannot pontank liao. DDD: I wanna go do hair treatment & maybe get a new colour or at least touch up the freaking ugly black roots ): I guess black roots are going to accompany me for CNY FML MAX & most likely this year i'm going boyboy style. Prolly wearing jeans for both day provided that Gmarket can deliver my packages in time la. I'll blog about it when it arrived & if it is as pretty as it's picture <3

*IMPORTANT
I really need to start shopping soon! Short of

1) Skyhigh heels
2) Wedges
3) Handbag
(Still have not decided on what bag i want to use to keep my AngBao $.$)
4) Makeup (Not decided either)

Luckily i'm not a big fan of accessories if not must waste more $$ liao hehe :P

I think i need to start dieting already if not CNY sure GG. All my cousins are bamboo stick thin esp my cousin who is working in SIA !! Envy max only, related yet have 2 completely different life. + it doesn't helps that all the aunties are bitchyness queen, anything just shoot one. STRESS SI WO T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment