Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My items all 3 of them are flying here now ~ Whees :P

But to Yj's hse first before it eventually reaches me since using her Ibank card -_- < kuku face is because she is big busy woman want to meet her also hard ROAR @.@

I ordered 2 jeans & 1 shorts ^.^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wanted another design which is super nice but it went OOS so just got to settle with this then :/

Nice mah? ^.^~

Was blogshopping ytd for nice lashies that will come in time before CNY but 99% are preorders and like require a month or so of waiting time or overpriced while 1% instocks one don't have the design i want >):

Saw lotsa pretty shoes but it mostly cost a bomb + preorder + there are no exchange if you order the wrong sizes. Double >>:

What does jeans go well best with? killer heels of cause !! or skyhigh wedges/platforms :P

Photobucket

I ADORE THIS PAIR LIKE 100% !!! Simple yet nice, ARGH I WANT TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR CNY I DON'T CARE *PULLS HAIR*

I was uploading this picture to photobucket and my classmate happened to saw and she went "WAH THIS WEDGES IS FUCKING NICE, SO FUCKING TALL" (Y)

Photobucket

The wedges she is wearing is cool as well, nice colour !!

Photobucket

Love die wedges <3 *SPAM HEARTS* !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment