Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Randomness


Just a random question, do i look better with bangs or fringe?

CNY preparation = 95%

Short of a bag !! But prolly not buying liao, B.R.O.K.E unless my Laogong want to sponsor me *Puppy face*

Baby Damn cute one, that day he bought bread for me then his wallet got no coin compartment so i took the change from the aunty and put it straight into my pocket.

Baby: *STARES* Oi you don't scam my money hor u scammer !!
Me: *Innocent* I where got? I help you keep first only ma (and it stayed in my pocket ever since) :X


Photobucket
credits to ashincan

Bought this Baby (Black) home on Saturday. I bought it online from whatisdope.bs at a price of $20.50 when its retailing at $45 outside ! + they are instocks & exactly the same as the picture !!! What a steal man ~ Save $$ thanks to Farah hehe :P <3

Ytdytd shopping haul with Yj! Love shopping with her because she like my mum HEHE.

Me: Wah that shirt like cute only ! You see you seeeeeee
Yj: *FIERCE* NO ! mature style, we 18 years old already leh cute what cute!

Then she drag me off lol, -.-

Photobucket

I wanted something like this in Black but i can't find only can find those that is meant to show off flat tummy fml -_- so i got a somewhat similar design in polkadots, long enough to cover my bulges i guess.

Photobucket

Ripped acid wash jeggings in black. Love how the jeggings is practically hugging my entire leg & it's the right length :)

Mum commented that i started to dress like a hippie, Lady Gaga style. Anyway it is a far cry from Lady Gaga style la. Who got the guts to wear a meat dress out yo?

Photobucket

Dad didn't know who is Lady Gaga.

My items arrived few days ago and yes disappointing,

Photobucket

The ripped part is not obvious unlike the picture.

Photobucket

The acid wash effect is not like the picture, very slight acid wash effect. Looks like a normal blue jeans from far ~

Photobucket

Hmm this is the only acceptable one and true to the picture. But i would prefer it a wee bit shorter as i always wear hotshorts length since i don't know how many years ago having the mentality that if your leg is short, wear longer shorts make it look shorter! >:

Overall, i pay for what i get so nothing much to complain about. The jeans cost less than $15 each (Can't rmb) while the shorts cost me $7.50. The material is quite comfy so its very cheap for this quality ^.^

Both jeans are too long & requires altering so i gave excuses and ask my mum bring it to the tailor for me + pay for me :x She nagged all the way because the price raises higher by $1 -_-



WARNING: Camwhore shots ahead ! :P














P.s: I know my post is so random but it is to cover my few days of not blogging bleahx!

My babyboy is being negative towards me these few days~ Not good not good, but it's ok i'm going to see him in a few hours time. I think he is in need of Cheryl's medicine, cure him with my love HEHE <3

Second part of camwhore shots coming soon !

ME WANT ASH GREEN/ASH BLONDE HAIR LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment