Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet Potato couple

Photobucket

I want to get nerdy spects like what Tsubasa is wearing (above) ! But when i tried it on @ fareast the other day, stupid bi said my face too round not suitable to wear spects !!

Wear spects then the face look rounder meh? What is this man ! Sobs T.T


Photobucket

I feel so shiok to be waking up at 1+ pm instead of 5am ^.^

5am because i have to go for sch ce programe thingy @ TANAH MEREH COUNTRY CLUB but i overslept la.

& the redness in my eye had left due to my super sufficient sleep which means i can wear contact lens out again !! :P

& I had already mentally chosen my outfit for the day.
A red romper which i didn't know why i buy it in the 1st place since i don't usually wear like an angbao outside. It belongs to one of my impulsive buys category -_-

I'm supposed to be eating my Mee Hoon Kueh but it tastes really nasty so i'm just gonna have chipmore cookie for lunch :B

ok a little update before i go back to watching the sweet potato couple (Cn Blue's Jung YongHwa + SNSD's Seohyun)

Photobucket

RANDOM-



Look at how shiok chocolate is !

This is my house cat & we name him Chocolate because of his fur colour :) One day out of the blue, he came to our house & steal chicken wings to eat & he never left our house ever since lol -.-"

Chocolate is the ugliest of all the cats that came to visit my home. His face is not cute as all + his eyes are freaky at times. He rarely meows & if he did, you can hardly hear him la cause too soft. I don't like him at first but after long when Chocolate got close to my family i started to like him more & more. When i carry him he won't move at all like some dead soft body :B He was soo thin at first but after going through our tengteng for him he is becoming fatter & fatter :P

Edicted:

So i got no balls to wear out like an angbao because Bi said he is bringing his friend along in the end just wore tshirt & shorts >.<

It was raining cats & dogs when i reached SIM and still have to wait at the crowded bus stop for those 2 slowpokes -_-

Went in & waited while Baby signed up for his degree course.

Bused to Clementi & we 3 had KFC for dinner, sinful >.<

Baby's friend thought i'm 21 years old LOLOL !



Secretly camwhore when the guys were ordering ! shy* :P

P.s: Am considering whether to get good transparent lenses for working purpose since i will always be in air-conditioned environment whether in school/work & i know my eyes cannot tahan wearing colour lens for crazy long hours ):

Problem is which brand is best to fight dry eyes ?! I don't want to pay crazy price and regret later on @.@

2 comments:

  1. so u went for hsbc or didnt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went on Thursday only. You're ? why don't want to put name~ o.O

    ReplyDelete