Tuesday, February 22, 2011

♥ * Happy 20th monthsary babybom ~ * ♥

I had been wasting my time away being a no life-er facing the lappy screen the past few days (Incld today) >.<~

Yup, chionging WGM Khuntoria couple episodes! sweet dao nothing to say for a make-believe relationship as compared to lettuce cpl is like 80% more skinship la.

Normally during holidays i'll be working my ass off to earn $$, i guess i got the laziness fever this time :B BUT i'll be starting to work again tmr after i got lobang from my aunt asking me to be a temp receptionist for her company :)

Although the jobscope is easy, just sit there whole day and wait for calls but the talking part is making me abit worried cause i suck at that the most ! -_-

My last office job experience was not very pleasant so i hope this time will not be as sucky. I pray that gossip & love-to-complain-at-every-slightest-mistake aunties will stay farfar away from me ):

The best part is, office job = office hour & weekends free ! I can still go shopping after work cause my workplace is near orchard area :DDD

As i said, i am being a no life-er therefore no pictures to post but i 'll flood your with Khuntoria couple instead ! :D

P.s: Their faces are so much nicer to look at than mine la anyway @.@

Photobucket

They were in a haunted house mission wearing cats couple tee ^.^
So kawaiiii ! I think if i ask bi wear this out is like asking him to die lol -.-

Photobucket

*pinch*

Photobucket

Nichkhun making Victoria's bangs ^^

Photobucket

Must wash hands tgt :P

Photobucket

This is super super sweet !! Baby hardly carry me like that, must be because i'm too heavy ):

Photobucket

Nichkhun imitating Victoria ^^ Look at their tshirt ! Their couple tee is very unique because their faces are on it drawn by an artist ! :D

I want Victoria's hairband !! :X

At first when i know that Victoria is China, i totally sian diao by 1/2 lol. But then she doesn't look cheena-ish at all unless she speaks chinese la :P She is very pretty with huge huge eyes !

For Nichkhun,
all i can say is that he is so pretty he can be a girl anytime he want ! That's all i gona say, not going to talk too much about this hehe :X

Why can these people be so perfect?! hais, god is so unfair T.T

I have to constantly remind myself that this is a make-believe relationship in case i get too self-absorbed & my honeymoon period is over since a long time ago already. Cheryl Fighting ! T.T T.T T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment