Thursday, March 31, 2011

Palty eyebrow mascara

Photobucket
Yay i finally found this, by this i meant a Sg site that does not overcharge~

It's the same seller from the EOS lenses & actually she don't sell this in her bs but i emailed her & she very kindly agreed to help me order at the price of $14.90 yes! :D

& i seriously needa do something to my brows, I don't dare to do much in case i become botak eyebrow monster )':

Which shade should i get though ?

Staying home is a bad thing because i kept blogshoping & get tempted !

Wigs !


2 tone wig, cool yo !


I don't get how do they make it look so natural ):


The model is ultimate chio ! Aww, suddenly i miss my straight long ass hair >.<


Maybe one day when i get bored of long hair, i will get this hairstyle which may happen in 12345678910 years later :P

Meeting Noelle tmr, she is pei-ing me to get my black maxi Wheee ^.^

Jap models wearing maxi dress :)




So pretty !

No comments:

Post a Comment