Sunday, July 3, 2011

Piccies with Hubby @ purple line some time back & there was this stupid girl who kept staring at us with her hawk eyes while we were taking photos. Never see couple take photo before huh siao geng! & the shutter made no freaking sound lor silence yo ~.~



It's me showing off my short tongue again! Not everyone have tongue as short as mine please :X BHB*

Kay i have work tomorrow & it's not entirely a fun way to pass my Sunday but it beats having to take $$$ from freedom-snatcher mum. She will scold me like shyt & still won't give me a single cent -_-

Whatever! so today we finally exchange our 2nd Anniversary gifts :) Both of us kept thinking the other party won't like the gift we made then emo for no reasons lolol but i win Baby hor cause i have 2 gifts & he only have 1 for me BOO !!

Initially he said that he will be giving me 2 gifts & win me instead it's the opposite now so whose the more 'you xin' one in this r/s? THE WIFE !! lalala~

k enough of crapping & time for me to roll to bed after a nice cold shower cause i needa get my ass up at like 9am tomorrow? D:

But the part about me being more 'you xin' in this r/s is true hor in fact i think 90% of girls are the more thoughtful one in a r/s hehe CHEERS FOR THE WIFES! ♥.♥

nighty night, xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment