Wednesday, April 28, 2010

26th April'10 Monday -
Met Yj at bugis street after school as she wanted to change her bf's pants.
I waited for her so long there and even finished a mcchicken before she arrived.
box her hardhard lolol :B Aft she eaten her bread we started our (s) shopping spree.
I wanted to meet baobeh at first but he is already at Serangoon + unwell )':
We brought an identical ribbon top yj black while for me grey.
We wanted to get the same colour at first but there is only one new piece left
& the damn cheena aunty say the display one is a new arrival on that day.
So i requested to check and there are holes & strings flying around Bloody hell -.-
Shoe shop next & i brought a black simple shoe for sch as SOH is v mafun.
This cannot wear that cannot wear, lucky got math faci who is the most lenient :)
But that dumb shoe is giving me blisters that makes me wince when i bath. Grr
I also brought 2 more items which is upperwear & lowerwear but i shall not reveal the identity yet because baobeh is not supposed to know what i will be wearing on his birthday HEHEH :B

27th April'10 Tuesday-
I stayed at school till about close to 6 with jiayu at the library because initial plan was to wait for sinee and peijun aft their workshop then go home tgt.
But last minute, my father called me to say that he want to change his hp ~_~
So jiayu & me walked to the mrt and we went separate ways at Cck station as i am heading to IMM starhub to wait for my father. My contact lens is giving me problem again nice one lah so my right eyes was bloodshot all the way. My father so funny one he wanted to buy a non-touchscreen + big screen phone and got radio because he will have difficulties if the words are too small and in the end still need to pay $98 aft renewing my student plan for the Sony erricson Hazel LOL. I still think it is bo hua but nvm happy jiu hao :p Then my father was like haolian-ing his new phone to me ~
Papa: I got new phone already (: My phone so good leh so nice the picture.
Me: Looks at him in a weird manner*
He was like telling me the functions which his old phone already have and the picture he claim is nice is just the startup pict of the blue sky nth special -_-
Then i started to psyco him to buy a backpack for me because i'm tired of carrying fatty bombom with my hands everyday so suan~ At first he refused say that i won't use for long but in the end also give in :x I already aimed on one particular bag which cost $19.90 so i was telling him so cheap eh can lah paaaa :D Then he say the $19.90 bag should be of lousy quality one & my laptop so heavy later easily spoilt so we walked around to hunt for backbag. We went to everlast and sportlink but none catch my eyes/ too ex. Everlast have v few choices while sportlink one are not very nice the design or too ex like $60 above one :B So we went to 2nd level but can't seems to find bag shop so we ate rotiprata first then we go to harvey norman hear my father 'lecture' me on laptop, plasma Tv and blahblah. Tell me which is good which is not good the functions all lol. Girls generation was showing on the Tv then my father told me these Korean girls are just vases. Pretty outlook + can dance but can't sing to save their life. That's his perspective anyway :B Afterwards i follow him to Giant very unwillingly because he claim that Giant sure got sell bags >.< and there indeed sell many backpacks but all orh lulu one or not like ahpek style or those huge camping bag. My father and i are really from diff era because he kept pushing random ugly bag to me and say very solid one ~_~ I can't wait to leave Giant can. So in the end my father gave up and brought me the one i aimed at the pushcart hehe :P We were debating on which design to get, my father chose a black with red cherries one while i chose the polka dot one so i tried carrying both and still buy the polka dot one because i think it is much cuter than the cherries one. This is the picture of my new backbag from my papa ! :D



I still prefer the polka dots to be all white instead of colourful :B
Anyway papa also buy me new eyedrops becse he say eyes cannot play play, so good one luh ^^ My blue geo lens is taking forever to arrive, slowpoke -___- I'm trying Korean lens as my jap ones are giving me problem already )':

Last but not least,
Some irritating fked-up people is constantly trying to make my baobeh's life difficult. I don't like to see my husband unhappy so i'll curse that all these kind of people will be unable to find Gfs for life. A.holes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment