Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sat are loved !

I'm back !
As usual went to meet baobeh to go dating xD
Firstly, Bused & trained to laogong's place.
The busride during sats are always crap !
I didn't wear my contact lens initially so i was like a blind mice.
Reason being tigress was nagging me non-stop so i just want to get out of the house AS SOON AS POSSIBLE -___________-
It was so squeezy and some giant ass keep bumping into mine Grr.
I accidentally hit some girl's head because her head was lying on the seat handle.
Both black mah & i am a blind mice ):
I said sorry to her immediately but she was like tsktsk.
I bet that under her shades she must be diao-ing me all the way lolol.
But whatever lah, she is sitting and i am standing leh !
I wore heels today after like so many months rusty already :p
But my legs start to ache before reaching bi's place, maybe too long nvr wear alrdy~
baobeh, please know how far you live away from me !! :B
I had carrotcake & bi wanton mee for breakfast. Carrotcake win hehe !
Now mama & aunty think my favourite food is carrotcake LOL is nice mah :D
Afterwards we went to Orchard tix office to activate my brother's ezlink card.
Walked to 313 gaigai awhile then we trained to Dg and walked to cathay.
Wanted to eat aston but then the Q was like omg long, bi&i jitao sian one.
So at last we decided to dine at Xin Wang Hongkong cafe.
Ok let the camera start rolling lolol <3



Hello kitty tissue !! :D
We ordered xinwang curry ramen for me, black pepper chicken chop spag for bi & we never fail to order hargao whenever we dine at Hk cafe & also lemontea. Try it sometimes, the prawns are big and fresh ! My food win bi's again in terms of tastyness hehe :) But usually i always anyhow order and end up baobeh finish it up for me then he will complain say i hai him feifei. So cute one <3






The soyabean drink suddenly appear because baobeh say my lemontea not sweet so he ownself order but i dk why i like it :B



How come i just don't look natural when i act drinking uh unlike baby -_-









Camwhore first before leaving hk cafe :P

After we fill our tummy, we trained to Clakequay & baobeh send me home ♥
More pictures coming up :B



I am wearing slippers because my feets ko-ed after walking to 313somerset hehe :B
Anyway, i don't understand why my hair is growing so slow !! I want back my past length but i don't want those cui spilt ends. )':












My baobeh's hair is growing !! I don't like at all D:

No comments:

Post a Comment