Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm glad the volcano didn't erupt today :B

Pictureeeees post for now ~ (:














I don't know why my eyes is one big & one small today -_-
Anywayyyyyyyys, my poly life will be starting soon !!!
Which only mean one thing, my time with baby will decrease sniff*
I'm not ready at all )': & there are still things i need to get.

1)Lappy bag to carry fattybombom because i'm still not very sure about using the free Fujitsu bag :x I had spotted a hellokitty one but i'm not sure whether fattybombom can fit in & i'm lazy to bring her out because she is heavy ! :B

2)Short lashies; those many pairs in one box one. Hints Yj*

3)BB cream is running out. Wonder what brand to try next as my skin is sensitive and
my cheeks area will go reddish if i use a unsuitable one.

4)Mascara perhaps as lower lashes are time-consuming for me. I'm a noob in using mascara & it will always look messy. Ok maybe not a good idea + waste $$$ ~_~

5)Lashies glue !!! The one that Baby(F) gave me have chunks of glue sticking around.

6)Planning for Baobei's birthday. Biggest headache ever, haiyo at least i brought his itouch already. About 1/10 of the stress removed but there's still a DIY present due >.< Laogong please know that you're so xinfu can. HEHEHEHS ♥ ♥ ♥

I still have a dream* of doing a big change to my hair. Like dye-ing my hair to a unique colour not those ahlian's colour and not to the extent of pink/orange rainbow colour etc. LOL. & curling my hair, those big waves one. I still think my hair is not growing fast enough. Huge signs D:

No comments:

Post a Comment