Friday, April 9, 2010

Deprived of food

I'm hungry ~~~~ !
All Baobei's fault never cook for me .. )':
Ok la not baobei fault :x I'm too lazy to buy that's all.
Raining day makes me no mood neh ~
I ate one pathetic mini charsiew bao & a pkt of chips just now.
But obviously not enough to fulfill my hunger, I'm monster ROARRR :x
I'm waiting for tigress to da bao food for me~
& stupid pipi is taking a nap throw me here alone -_-

I was tagging hearts about an hour ago with the double J :P
It is so fun and entertaining one wor. (NOT) Sianxz ttm.
Anywayyyys,
I need to get a keyboard to play audi becse lappy cmi.
I LOL-ed john when jess say he obiang because his Kb plug is round.
Aft a few min when i want to insert the kb plug in then
i realise my Kb or rather stolen from B's home one is also round plug.
Then i shameshame already but bi is you obiang okay since is your's HEEEEE
I shall steal another Kb with usb plug if i get the chance :B

Ytd's



My 1big 1small eyes & my not-yet combed hair :P
Considering whether to change my fingernail's colour to electric blue just like my toenails ~ Hmm..
Tigress & i must be nail-fanatic because we have 11 nailpolish all together.
The colours are Nude beige, dark red, electric blue, orange/reddish (I dk what colour is that either, should be a mixed up of both colour), transparent with those glitters on, the pink as seen in my pict, another baby pink, 2 kinds of silver (one more AA than the other), purple & gold !
Is that consider a lot ?
Tigress goes to Msia sometimes to do her nails too !
Those 3D nail art or sth but pattern always the same (Flowery kind)
Oh well, different era i must say heheh.
When i become less rougher someday and am sure that my money won't fly to the drain less than a week (they aren't cheap i must say), I will have mad chio nails too! :D










No comments:

Post a Comment