Tuesday, April 13, 2010

G.BABY ~♥

Pict Pict Picturessss ~! :B

11th April'10, Vivo city with laogong ♥













MuackxMuackx ! My baby's face so cute one ♥

12th April'10
Orientation day1 was crap, i'm alone in the school of hospitality.
SOH got the most ppl in Rp and yet .. Ok, i'm anti-social -_-
The games were lame & the weather is melting hot Bth one.
I was sulking all the way from the start to the end !
I want to slap the one who created this crap orientation
& slap myself for not working hard and well enough for O'levels
Just 2 more points and i can go hotel&leisure course in SP ):
Two things great is most places in Rp is air-conditioned & the food is yummy too.
But overall, it sucked big time .

13th April'10
Skipped orientation day 2 (YAY) & met yj & J at Vivocity.
I wore a white knitted top with jeans & white wedges today and i was practically melting while waiting for the bus. Something is very wrong with the weather, it's either raining or melting hot ! Although there will be seats available in the bus everytime but the bus ride is always so long even without any traffic jam on the way ! Sit until pigu got smoke coming out ler Grrr.
Reached there and we went to JeanYip to cut my fringe because my fringe is not being guai die die don't wanna go sideway so i got bangs now! (:
I think it is more manageable but i will need to cut it frequently because my forehead is short, very fast will poke my eyes ><
After that walked around & i got a new pair of lashies from Daiso.
Paid & got my white headphone from yj whee (:
Around 6, the 3 of us went our separate ways. I went to meet babyboy for dinner <3
We had nasi lemak and carrot cake for our dinner :D
Afterwards,Baby send me to clarkequay to bus home ~
I'm still wondering whether to attend tmr orientation. The timing is sickening long, from 9am-10pm -_- & is required to to bring fattybombom to sch. I have not even brought her lappy bag luh. Ohya, i want pale-pink lipgloss asap !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment