Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday- Outing day with my dear boy ♥
I hate being packed like sardines during a bus ride.
It was raining this morning which contributed to the jam on the highway -_-
& which explains the atmosphere in the bus being chilly.
My cardigan was not doing it's job well.(if not why it is call cardigan & not jacket LOL.) I was shivering the whole journey !
After a good 45min/close to an hour, i reached Dg like finally.
Went to Sasa to buy silver eyeshadow and rose-pink blusher.
Total damage done is $23.80. They are having a 20% discount btw !
Then trained to honey's place. I saw a weird lady in heels pacing the train continuously , everyone was eyeing her when she walked past again & again :O
Baby came down to fetch me and brought carrotcake as breakfast for me <3
we rotted for a few hours & finally left home around 2+/3+ as i was taking hell of a time with my blusher (First-timer). Saw it from my mentor's pict (Nana Suzuki) & wanted to try out the effects :B Laogong was nagging me at first then later on he gave up & take picts with my hp then watch korean vids. So cute one ^^
I'm glad i didn't look like a bamboo in the end as i thought my cheeks was too pink initially so i asked Babyboy.
Me:Bi, do you see anything diff from my face? (naively tot he would notice my cheeks)
Bi:(Look here and there*) Got! your eyes like got cactus! he was referring to my lower lashies -_-
Me:(Dejected face) My cheeks nah!
Bi:Orhhhhhh. (Look closer*) Got abit pink pink (Smiles)
My stupid boy , heheh !
Said byebye to papa then we are off to town (:
1st stop-313@sommerset. Shared LJS's fries with laogong yay !
2nd stop-Cineleisure. That's when i made baby mad at me and he was like very very mad at me for the first time. Scared the hell out of me Sobs )':
we went to taka and sat there in silence or rather me as baby was saying v negative words to me while i kept quiet all the way. Sadded DDD:
we sat at thr for about 1 or 2 hours, can't really remember ~
Until laogong decided to forgive me then we went to kinokuniya .
It is a really big store located at taka on the 3rd level.
ppl are like treating there as a library, all standing around free-browsing :P
Laogong brought me Vivi & Popteen & treated me to Hongkong cafe (:
Baby you're the best ever Muackx you tontons (♥ ♥ ♥)
He ordered Curry porkchop, me Chesse baked rice with chickenchop.
Hargao for extras & Hk milk tea :D
Baby so naughty one keep want eat mine when he is full.
I can't finish mine as it is too chessy for my liking. I v lou ya one :x
We went to meet his friends at 313@sommerset after eating.
I felt so extra there as i was the only girl. Invisible-power ~_~
No one said hi to me LOL. Ok failed, nvm i also anti-social one TSK ><
Laogong send me to the bus stop soon after & he went drinking ~~~
Ohya, Laogong finally gave the green-light for me to dye hair YESYES ! <3
But no bangs for me because i will look yuan yuan ):


The last paragraph will be dedicated to my husband ; (WARNNING: Mushy contents)
Laogong, I'm sorry for doing that idiotic brainless action that made you so mad at me. I regretted a lot & if i could turn back time the situation will be much much different i swear D: ! I'm so sorry that i hurt you. I cried 3pkts of tissue, cried till my makeup worn off and even my eyes became bloodshot you should know i'm really sorry for what i did don't you. Please don't let your love for me get lesser okay )':
Thanks for forgiving me & taking me as your wife again. I am really afraid of losing you honey .That's the worse thing that could even happen to me .. Today is the 293th day we have been together, let's make it to 293000000000000000000000000000th days hao mah? let's prove to those who doesn't believe in us <3! Last but not least,





♥ 我愛你子超老公一辈子 ~! 永恒~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment