Saturday, May 29, 2010

1,2,3,4 days since i last blogged, Miss me ? K Craps xD
On thursday it marked the start of my 2week holiday after 3.30 pm xD
Many peers pon-ed lesson that day boo ~~~ So after school i went to Jurong Point with the rest. Only remembered i had Long John Silver for lunch/dinner then walk walk around and trained home :) I hate it when some of my classmates are too haughty, they can naturally speak english well and i beleieve this have something to do with their parents and also upbringing while for my case, i don't really speak english at home plus my parents are not really those high-education kind so very obviously i speak broken english and sometimes i use words like "Siah, Walao". So this classmate of mine (I call her Op) keep on saying i'm like an ah lian because ah lian cannot speak english well plus i put on makeup and ah lians are like " bimbos, stupid stupid one". In her dictionary anyway. Firstly, you can't speak chinese to save your life so shut the hell up (She said her whole family speaks english at home) Secondly, you put on makeup (Eyeliners) too so stop being so mindful of that or do i sense jealousy from you? Thirdly if you are that smart then you won't be in Rp just like me because if i'm stupid you aren't any better get it in your head please :) And last but not least, stop saying my eyes is small. I know that since the day i'm born and i don't need you to keep on rubbing salt on my wound. Do you like people commenting on your oils? We all know you are obese but we kept quiet so as not to hurt your feelings but you are just not being appreciative huh? So fine, You are FAT . Get it biatch? (She actually say eh i want see your lashes, then she look and say "aiya your eyes too small") Like wtf seriously? Spoiler ttm. Tsk.

Friday was Vesak day ! Did your enjoy the public holiday?
I sure do because i spent it with baobeh ! Loveloves.
We went to Marina Square as baby wanted to cut his hair. Although he already booked an appointment with chap2 @ 6pm but due to heavy human traffic at MS = More people cutting their hair @ chap2 so we were told to come back after 20min ++ so i dragged baby to the catch-bearbear machines place as it is just opposite :x Baby is always scare when we walk past those machines because i will use those kelian face and say our son (The giant stitch)is struck inside the machine then we need to save it out as he want to reunite with the other stitchs at home or i will stand at the machines stare at the hello kitty inside hehe xD Laogong promised to bring me go play someday lol, hope that some day will arrive soon ! anyway there is a new machine there call jackpot or something then you need to shoot the shark/fish to get the jackpot then there is coin rolling out if you win. Still don't understand the game though but it seems fun ! After baobeh had his haircut we headed home as my mum want me to have dinner with them -_- Picts before proceeding to saturday update wakaka ~




Saturday was spent with darling again, we played lan @ Dg and i really love the keyboard there laaa. Even though baby had the same kb but those at Jcube is really easy to press! probably due to after countless people using it ~ papa brought me a new kb but then the button is so stiff/hard ROAR~ Afterwards we had shared LJS as lunch, walk walk awhile then headed to Bi's place. Missed Bi mama's cooking so much and finally able to eat it YAY ! Mama's cooking will always be more delicious than my mother's cooking booo + more dish too :D I found out something that made me utterly pissed off @ baby's cupboard. Ignored Bi for quite awhile but he's a cheater bug so anyway we somehow patch up afterwards and now i'm the master and he's the slave. He need to call me 'master wife' wahahah! evil laughs* :) Baby bused home with me and then bused again back to his home <3 and now i'm having a right bloodshot eye )': My stupid damn blue geo lens still haven arrive -_-









Looking more 'black' as usual as i'm trying out new look hehe :x

No comments:

Post a Comment