Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank You

Freedom or Love ?
Which will you choose if you are given only these 2 choices?
Suddenly this thought came into my mind ~
God gave me a perfect love (to me <3) but limited freedom and yes, i know my lovelife would had sucked if i have freedom so i know i am the luckiest girl to have him in my life, he covered my lack of freedom and make it better for me although occasionally there will be complaints but i don't blame him :B
And so what if i have freedom, there won't be anyone to spent it with me so it already beats the purpose of having freedom so i'm actually quite relieved i am given love instead of freedom + one day i will definitely grow up and my parents can't be restricting me forever :) But i still complaint frequently about my lack of freedom to baby lol , ok sidetracked abit :P
I can't have the best of both world i know if not my life would had been perfect ..
But nothing is perfect and how true it is although rarely one would rethink back on 'Nothing/No one is perfect' when you saw those really pretty models who have great boyfriend, unlimited freedom, Earns their own $$$ and also life is constantly sailing smoothly for them. I am not afraid to admit i really do envy them but i know nothing can be already done so i'm still trying to acept my flaws slowly. I have a weird habbit and that is to look at pretty girls/ girls who caught my attention* rather than guys i swear! My poly friends even say i am confused about my gender lolol -_-

This paragraph below is added in because my dear baby misunderstood about me posting 'Freedom or Love?' in my fb so i'm here to explain my stand.
Firstly, why am i always complainting about my lack of freedom is beacuse of you.
I want to spent more time with you because the time we spend together is never enough for me. I felt so guilty that you are someone who have total freedom but i'm the complete opposite and i always can't accompany you for long .. You know in the past, i am not as upset about my freedom issue than now. Last time i won't mind so much that i need to go home before 10pm in fact it is enough for me and the most saddening is that i have to reject his family when they invited me to go have dinner with them all and its all because i fucking can't go out on sunday. I really really would rather eat with his family than mine, and i'm so afraid that one day his parents will have bad impression and stop inviting me for their family gathering.. (im not someone who can make people like me and they are my boyfriend's parents so you can imagine how important all this is to me D: ) I have a damn freaking curfew which means i have to go home before 10pm and thats only for saturday, now my unreasonable 'mother' insist that i must reach home by 9pm. FML seriously, and on weekdays if i came home just before 10pm i would had been made mincemeat out of.

and one more is Yj having a chalet soon, i really do want to ton with baby so damn much hais. Is like all my friends are bringing their boyfriend and staying overnight spenting time with each other while i need to reach home before 10, the feeling is like seeing Ben&Jerry icecream waffles in front of you but you just can't gobble it down ....

No comments:

Post a Comment