Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back from the doctor's ~ Good news is,
There is no antibiotic prescribed and i requested for tablets instead of those liquid one because i can die taking those/ i will spit it out. -_-
Anyway, i ate my pork porridge and took my medi already. Goodgirl xD
Ohya, not forgetting my peppermint honey i brought for $1.50 LOL
seriously the sweetest liang teh i ever drank if it is even classified as one.
Regretted not buying 2 bottles since the auntie say it is good for the throat ~

Ok enough of me, lets talk about Tavi Gevinson (An American fashion blogger) !



Fyi, she is 13 now !! Mind youuuuuu, if not the coolest ever ~
She started her blog called 'Style Rookie' at a age of ELEVEN
What am i doing at that time? Hmm, i'm a stupid P5 student and i even know how to switch on the computer boo -.- Anywayyys, Tavi don't look like fashion material because she is very nerdy (wear spectacles with short short hair) but she is still cute whatsoever :D She appeared in many magazines cover, French vogue & also Teen Vogue. I'm not naming the rest because i don't even have any slightest idea than Vogue. Just google-search her name if you want to look at her blog. Her english is damn power (ok she's an american but she only 13 what!) and her fashion knowledge can blow people mind away. She had as many as 50k readers imagine that & i'll be the 50k + 1 reader although i don't really understand what she is talking about in her blog xD Maybe one day baby and i should elope to the states <3 She's a regular guest at fashion shows and a muse for designers .. 4 words , ENVY.




But my ultimate love will still be Jap fashion, those kawaii kind ! (:
Nana Suzukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ♥



Now you know why i want curls so badly ?
I'm going to wait patiently for my hair to grow long long longgggg (':
I'm predicting major changes someday ! :B
Ok, lets talk about Nana Suzuki my idol !
She is 22 this year which is the same as my baobeh ♥
A popteen model & my favourite among all ~ My makeups are all based on her you know hehe xD but a big pity i don't have her goldfish eye, mine is like the exact opposite ): Ok i can't change a thing even if i complain more so i gotta learn to be satisfied with what i have~ She ♥ pink & I ♥ pink too !
This is Nana w/o makeup ,



Quite different right? This show that we should not be lazy like the saying 'there is no ugly woman only lazy ones' !
But the point is she look good with makeup and thats all that matter.
Guys are realistic, the world is even realistic so who cares? xD

She used to be like this ,

And now this ,



A change of hairstyle & colour really do wonders don't you think ?
Cooler than Tavi nowwwwwwwwww :P

No comments:

Post a Comment