Sunday, May 2, 2010

A gibberish post ~ Don't mind me.

I just can't stop complainting to baby~
The more i complaint the more i feel that i am such a loser.
No matter how pretty you are, there will still be people out there that is even prettier than you.Even if you are v v beautiful like dawn young, still there will be people who will be talking bad about you. I don't have any issues about her, she seems perfect to me but still people tell me she's plastic or whatever. No matter how hard you work still there is people who will be better than you eventually. They do not have to work twice as hard to get a better result. I believe everyone including me will have people behind badmouthing you somehow, i'm not any special either. like what Faci gloria said "Who said life is fair? Life is never fair", How true it is .. Must i really be a bootlicker and lick everyone's boot so that my life will be better? Must i really be a person with such lousy character to achieve this kind of goals? There is just too many wrongs in my character that i myself don't even know what i am good in. 'A leopard can never change its spots' is not invented for nothing but i need to change ): I need answers, i need to adapt fast, i need to be smarter, i need to change ..

No comments:

Post a Comment