Monday, May 31, 2010

I need to rant . Like seriously now.
Firstly i'm having Fking fever and bloody flu which made all the food i taste so crappy and i love food _|_ I'm feeling so uncomfortable and nothing is going my way at all. Just quarrelled with bi over facebook matters and tmr's class outing and so many interlinked matters and also my freedom that never fails to play a part in our quarrels.

I reeally hate my freedom to the core but there is nothing i can do to change anything but slowly wait for myself to grow up. I'm sorry for having such pathetic freedom, i don't want it either.

I know you don't like others to know matters about us but just want you to know i'm not having it better in fact worse because im the cause of all this all i know.

Am i being too strict on you? Should we give each other more personal spaces? Is that what you want? Or maybe i'm just too selfish?
I really don't know what to do Signs ..



I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry dear )':

No comments:

Post a Comment