Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I AM HUNGRY D: I think i'm an alien from outer space because sick ppl usually lose appetitie while i'm constantly hungry sobs* D: Anyway, fever is gone i guess but why is my taste buds still not coming back ?! I have eaten 6 flu max already can ?! I can taste a little now as compared to yesterday, just a tiny weeny bit though ~ But But i'm still hungry !!! I hope my mum is whipping something delicious Pray* Can't wait lol, ok i sound like some food monster :x Baby is a meanie because he went out with his friends and have good food without telling me ): Nevermind, my food is cominggggg ~ ohya, i had drank 4 cups of liang teh since i fall sick, so proud can. (Actually this liang teh is quite sweet with just a hint of bitterness. I LIKE :D)

Hmm, wondering how many days i had stayed home ? 1,2,3,4 days already.
Wasted 4 days of my short 2week holiday signs D:
I actually wanted to go out today, but no1 wanted to accompany me. Lonely is me D:
4 days is also the number of days i did not see baby ler D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
Miss that naughty bom bom alot !!!

Weather is being a bitch and my nose is being a bitch too. (Like spoilt water-tap,just keep flowing like nobody's busininess Grr) now i always have a roll of toilet paper stand by -_-

Okay, i'm going to grab food and fill my tummy >.<
Tummy please be a good girl & burn all the calories i consumed alright )':
Too shag to take any picts wahahah, guess no1 want to see my ghostly face also LOL.
Kay, ciaos !

No comments:

Post a Comment