Saturday, May 1, 2010

Laogong's day today ~
Had Burgerking for lunch @ Cineleisure.
We went to TheCathay afterwards and watched IP MAN 2 . A nice + Bloody movie >.<
Cheers to the Chinese's fighting spirit ! :D
There is a part when the old master get punched to death by the Ass angmoh.
Damn sad one, i even cover my eyes but just hearing the punching sounds make me feel like crying But i held it back because baby seems like no emotions one ~
The sound effects is like so loud and the punches seem never-ending ..
Even till his last breath he is still unwilling to give up.
Haiyo should have give up mah, then think of a comeback ):
In the end Ip man gave chance to the angmoh so he didn't die.
Grr should kill him with that last punch, A life for a life ma. Bu shuang nah!
After the movie we went for dinner @ PlazaSing foodcourt.
I brought 3 colourful pompom hair ties :B !
Baby send me home today happy happy <3

Reached home, bathed & switched on lappy. Sth made me extremely pissed.
Seriously just how bitchier can you be ?
Just because you are bigger size doesn't make you any better kay.
Just my luck to know you pcb.

No comments:

Post a Comment