Monday, May 17, 2010

My teddy bear is sleeping nowww ~ Miss that naughty bombom ton tons ♥
Tomorrow there is Organisation Behaviour UT, the most difficult module so far as there are loads of theory & even if i die memorise it i most likely won't be able to answer the rationale question unless i really understand it inside out, Aww shucks !
Ok, i'm gona pray for more Mcqs & less rationale Qs even though i know last minute pray also no use :B I'm currently strucked in my Rj @ 3 and a half sentence so came to blog & maybe some inspiration will magically appear in my mind and let me bomb my way through lolol. Anyway, back to topic. Coming thurday is Science module. WT* I failed science all my 16+ years of living and even a D7 for O'levels EMO. I really don't know how the hell i am going to complete the UT in 45min but i guess it doesn't make much a difference even if i am given more time. I am seriously a hopeless science retard )': Happily thought that i had said goodbye to science forever lastyear, i even more happily thrown away all the science textbooks you know. Huge huge signs .. Ohya, Holly asked me to dye blonde hair accompany her LOL, I bet i will look super ahlian when my classmate already commented that i look like an ahlian w/o makeup + contact lens. Weird people, but even till now i have not dye my hair before but i don't really love the fact that my hair will turn cui & after a period of time the black roots will start growing back & i will have a 2 colour head >.< Trying new things is something fresh & it will cause no harm right? But my teddy bear sure be a wet blanket one heheheh, i dream only can :P
Okay, I'm gona mug hard hard now. NOT ! :B


♥♥♥ ~HAPPY 329 DAYS MY TEDDY BEAR~ ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment