Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boo I'm back !
Today is saturday which is my favourite day, who doesn't love saturdays anwyay? :B
So proud of myself this morning as i woke up quite early w/o the help of the alarm clock (Hp) as i left my handphone at baobeh's bag when i met him on friday & that naughty bombom made me almost get a heart attack when he say he can't find my hp in his bag -_- Then he asked me to call my handphone and check so i called & i heard him say hello in a very cute voice some more. So naughty one Grr >< ! Anyway, my $19.90 bag KO-ed already, the strap is like going to drop off completely soon, all thanks to the 2.3kg fatty bombom lappy. Anyway, the main point is the naughty boy surprised me with a new bag heheheh, i was so shock nah. He actually went to Heeren from his workplace during his lunchtime to buy me that bag ! So sweet nah my husband, Gan dong si can <3<3<3 Nexttime will post a pict of my bag when i'm free now the problem is i got to figure out a way how to ensure that the bag colour won't change from white to black as it is mostly white :B Shall blog abt fri then sat! Friday after school, i went to cwp mac with rp peers and then went to find baobeh :) we went to Taka watson first as my lipbalm had ran out (I can seriously die w/o lipbalm, my lips get dry v easily and i hate those dead skins !). I wanted to buy dolly wink lower lashies too but i can't find. I even asked the sales assistant but their facial expression implied they got no idea what i'm talking about lolol so forget it. I was debating in my mind between Lipice/Nivea/Maybeline (Holly is using that brand of lipbalm) so in the end chose nivea since the sales person reccomend it. She said lipice ain't that good as nivea and more people is using it so well, but then i like the cooling effect (lipice) it have on your lips when you use it and there is flavour too (Grape,apple,lemon). I'm using Nivea hydro sth lipbalm & it is fatter in size than lipice and have no flavour (It smells like vanilla to me though) but it certainly produce good results ! Better than the Guardian lipbalm my mum donate to me one 100x, that lou ya lipbalm put/never put seemed the same ~_~ Afterward we took some peekchas then went to search for food. We brought auntie annie pretzels (Chocolate/Green tea) + Tori-Q (Chicken/Pork) + 5 mini donuts and sat at the fountain there enjoying our mini picnic & also 'show' (Some cpl- Ah beng & ah lian combination was standing at the centre quarrelling where many people were walking to and fro) There was also the ah beng's friend standing near them listening to them quarel lol. He was looking at them helplessly then after awhile he seemed to be bored and look at other places & the funny thing is the ahbeng friend is wearing formal from head to toe + spects those guaiguai toottoot kind while the ahbeng is like you know those typical ahbengs long golden cui hair + long fringe with highlight that covered half of his face and i dk what kind of dressing. They certainly looked weird together, Humans are unpredictable huh LOLOL. They were still quarrelling when we left the place, maybe even last generation de thing also take out and say both diedie also won't give in :O So went home not sweet home .

Saturday, was nua-ing at baobeh's house. Yuki (Bi's dog) looked like a mini sheep so cute one. From the first time i saw her till now she is still this smallsize like shinchan forever won't grow one hehe :P We headed to Vivo @ i dk what time as laogong wanted to buy 'clothing' for his iphone which is his baby, every now and then must change clothes one -_- boo, we had mac-spicy meal for dinner yumyum ! Ohya, i swear i won't ever drink mac's ice lemon tea again because mac's have the crappy-est taste of all i have tasted before seriously. It somehow tasted like they mixed colgate in it, gross ttm.

Ok enough of talking, pictures coming up ! but none on saturday as my hp died on me before i get to take any photo :x















I love hubby's smile here, so cute nah ! LOVES.



Anyway, it's our 11th monthsary today !!!
♥~HAPPY 11TH MONTHSARY MY TEDDY BEAR~♥
♥~HAPPY 335 DAYS TO US~♥ YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I LOVE YOU NAUGHTY BOM BOM :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment