Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I had another encounter with crazy bitch @ home and this is what happened this time. Bitch & i concindentally are using the same type of towel + same colour. I always put mine in the front but one day the another identical one suddenly appear beside mine for i don't know what reason. Then the bitch did not know which is her towel and she shouted at me to go and see which is my towel because she don't want to carelessly use my towel maybe i have Sars/H1N1 so she's afraid of my towel. She is senile and put her stupid damn towel beside mine and expect me to go and smell both towel like i am some sniffing dog like that so of cause i refused so i told her since u so scare of my towel then just take both put in the washing machine and take new towel out thats all then she replied me saying why should i listen to your words, you should listen to my words. Ya fuck i give u a simple soloution that your pea brain can't think of which solves everything and she turns around to say i'm just being guai lan to her and she tolerate me for a long time already. Thats what i managed to hear anyway as i was watching GG initially and she suddenly come open fire so i blasted the volume so i don't have to hear anything that came out of her crow mouth and then she went on to complain to my father about what a useless daughter he have and so on.

Baby told me before that his sister don't really have a good relationship with his mum at first but now it is the opposite, i always tell him who much i envy his sister that she have a real mother who understands her and they can talk about anything even relationship. How i wish i have a real mother who i can share anything to but instead i have one who behaves like a mad dog, never fails to bark everyday. I would rather have a mother who don't care about me if this is how she show her care but yet i really don't have a clue what kind of 'care' am i being showered with ..

You know what, i'm shutting you out from my heart from my world. Just give my damn pathetic allowance on time and that will be all i'm expecting from you. You never loved me anyway.

I realized that i tend to wear a mask and not show my true self to people who i feel that doesn't care about me because today i wasn't feeling right inside but when i meet up with my classmates to school, i automatic start behaving normal, talk and joke like it isn't yesterday that my 'mother' stare at me for no reason with the face that gave me the feeling that she really dislike me. Maybe this what we call, distracting myself so that i won't remember that the pain that i felt inside is real and it actually hurt.

I'm sure they would have read my post on fb as even those who are not as close to me commented on my post and even a simple cheer up let me know that they care but no nothing. It's such a irony to say that i go to school with these 2 girls everyday, had lunch break together and go home after school together EVERYDAY but yet they mention absolutely nothing at all. Is it really that hard to just ask if i am okay? Their failure to even type a simple 'cheer up' already shows everything, i should not expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment