Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today met baby after school yay ! Happy girl <3
Me and baby are like heaven & Earth, clothing i meant. He was wearing formal with his shirt tugged in neatly with belt everything while for me i was wearing a superman shirt + black skinny + sneakers and i'm 100% free from any form of make-up so you can already imagine what a kuku i looked like standing beside him. -.- People must be thinking what this grown-up is doing with the young girl who looked like boyboy LOL. Okay today was one of my classmate's birthday so there were oreo cheese cake to eat :) as in not the fake cheese cake i always eat but the authetic one. Damn shiok while eating it but after eating one piece you would probably feel quite sick of it already due to the strong cheese smell+taste but it's still very nice if you eat it once in awhile. It is extremely sinful yet a form of satisfaction xD We had dinner @ ClarkeQuay's full house and sat awhile by the river admiring the scenery (Not the river which is actually very gross, how nice if singapore have clear blue river, seas or whatever) looking at the boats going by and just basically enjoying each other's company~ There will be boats passing by at a few minutes interval and the passengers onboard were so hilarious, they were waving to the people as the boat passed by as if they are some celebrity or something.

Ohya i remembered something about fucking oily. She asked me about my grades and i refused to tell her but she kept on pressing me. (she claimed she is very curious to know my grades as i always use facebook and all that like ahlian ahlian never study one) how would you feel if you are in my shoes? Obviously thinking this fat oily bitch is looking down on me right? so i replied saying "you are like looking down on me, expect me to fail isit?" She said "i know you pass but i just want know what grades you get, i get 2 C leh nevermind one." I replied, "Same one C for math, one C+ for science" then she say "Oh~, i expected an A you know but i got C" Fucking action when she's nowhere better and i don't get why she need to boast about her Bf (My bf so tall blahblahblah.) when he's oily too + looked like a pig -.- and i really don't know why she just love to put all her attention on me when i have make-up on and with no make-up on. Our conversation goes like this when she asked me about my plans.
Oily: So where you going later?
Me: Novena
Oily: Why? i thought you don't stay there?
Me: Meet my Bf.
Oily: Huh? Serious? Wah you today never makeup, your bf see the REAL you before? like not the fake with makeup and fake eyelashes? (I don't know why but she love to emphasis on the 'fake'.)
Me: Obviously, duh? -Getting pissed off already
Oily: Oh, cause some girls can be very very fake one but its good that your bf saw the real you before. -Smiles- (still got the cheek to smile _|_)
I just walked off to my seat. Ok fucking whore seriously, stop being so freaking jealous of me can zzz. You act like you don't like fake things but in fact you love fake things so much just go and buy fake eyelashes and paste it on your eyes lah since you should have saved up a lot of $$$ with your shedding fats and oils plan by not eating in school. Since day one she aimed everything that is fake about me from my fake glasses which i wore for fun to school to my fake lashes and if one day i never wear she will surely ask "Eh why today never wear fake glasses/fake eyelashes?". One thing i wanna point out is, all girls are vain however hard you are unwilling to admit and which girl rather be ugly? I don't have a pair of double-lidded big barbiedoll eyes then what am i supposed to do? have surgery? fucking brainless seriously. Hmm at least i will not cause oil spillage that came out from your body when you die, flooding the whole area with your oils is like the most freaking grossest thing ever.

I admit i'm fake so? You can't even be fake however much you want. Face the facts.

Another crazy bitch award would go to my fucking 'mother'. I swear i did not do anything wrong and all i did was walked but this crazy bitch literally stared at me as i walked past with the jiao bin that i really want to dig out her fugly eyes. Are you even a mother? Just because you are in a bad mood doesn't give you the rights to treat me this way. I TOTALLY DON'T DESERVE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT YOU 100% CRAZY BITCH. I can't wait to be free from all this craps, i can't wait to get out from this house, away from this woman away from all this fucking shit that is happening.

I'm so pissed off that i can't think properly and this is the record-least words that i wrote for my Rj. I had enough of all this and i swear if that cheebye fat bitch at class try to offend me again, i will make her fuck her life, try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment