Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I had just eaten durians @ 11.30pm and now sipping tea while watching gossip girls :)
Seeing their walk-in wardrode make me feels that life is so unfair and the hugex10 shoe collection ?! Grr. I finished season1 and now watching the next season, the 15 years old puts on full-on eyeliner + red lipstick now. Cool or not? I knew nothing about make-up when i was 15 and still don't have the guts to challenge red lipstick now. I guess i will just scare people when i go out looking like this. Anyway, today's gaigai day with Yj ! I'm broke now thanks to her. Grumbles* Hehehs <3
So my list goes like this :
1) Black-white striped dress (with a small lil ribbon @ the front)
2) Plain white boyfriend shirt-dress (kinda uniform-ish but i <3 it!)
3) Black-white collar top (I think they call it the peterpan top or something?)
4) White flappy skirt (Still don't know how am i going to match it -_-)
5) Hot pink heels (I got a size smaller so i hope the torture will be minimum when i wore it out someday ~_~)
6) Ribbon wedges (Kinda regretted buying it because later on we found a much nicer design which cost the same. Ugly plasticbag with 'Alice' on it lolol)
7) Lower lashies (A much more dramatic one than what i owned currently)
8) Upper lashies (Dramatic straight types one :B)
Total damage done for the day = $78 including the $5 mcspicy meal. Fml ):
Although it is quite shiok to shop so freely and it's been a long time since i done that anyway but I swear not to do this again till like after many many months later. I need a job man like seriously, money fly down from the sky pretty please? would be grateful to the max D: I still need to buy nude lipstick/ lip concealer to conceal away the redness in my lips so i can do justice to my milk-pink lipgloss + i need to get a blusher because for some reason my cheeks were supposed to look pink as indicated by what i see from the casing but it looked sort of reddish instead and i actually thought in the past that maybe if i on more thickly it will eventually look pink but no i was wrong i looked like some monkey's backside (-.-) so this time i will not let the person at sasa cheat me again, swear to get the pinkest one possible this time lolol. Not so soon anyway, my pathetic lousy supply of cash is cut off thanks to loser mother's excurse of not giving pocket money during holidays because "No school give $$$ for what?".

So my day wasn't that good as i thought as i just got reprimanded by the mighty tigress + i'm feeling the pain from spending out of my means. The matter goes like this, Tigress said i was selfish because i hog the internet to myself by downloading many GG episodes at one time so the 2 useless freaks need to spend hell lot of time to even wait for youtube to load because we are sharing the internet access you see. Well, serve them right. Good job done by me ! I'm not born evil is just that i learn from them that kindness=stupidness. Fyi, I only treat them this way, my 'blood-ties siblings' Disgusted* . I pretend i don't know this person when i walk past him in school who is actually my 'brother'. I absolutely have no objection at all to this plan, in fact it would be fab to stay this way because i would be better off not knowing him anyway. If i ever talked to him or him doing so, that's because we need some form of help from each other. 8 letters, P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C = The Ang family. Nevermind, i will be a part of the Chuas in future i hope :)



Maybe i looked abit 'over' here but i definitely am wearing shorts just that it is a shirt-dress as i mention so it was supposed to be longer than a top Lol.



My collar top. This picture already looked like crap (That's why i can never ever be a model no matter how much i wish + my height is not helping one bit -_-) and rest looked even crapier than this is so i'm not gona post :B

Okay, back to my gossip girls.
The high-society world which i will never be a part of sad to say, seems really screwed up and amazing at the same time. The 15 years old just created her designer line and sort of hosted her advertising campaign too. She had since left home due to her father's strong objections (she is a 15 years' old, noones blaming the parents for being so uptight) to pursue her career. GG just get cool-er and cool-er, I am offically addicted. Wahahahah, I wanna be a designer (If i ever have a creative bone in me which i don't) or anything in that sense. Why can't i be anything? Life's too short & boring for me. I wanna grow up up up, i wanna live my life, do what i want. I wished i have the guts like Jenny EMO* Ok joke i'm being crazy lol.
Ciaos !

No comments:

Post a Comment