Thursday, June 10, 2010




I just eaten pizza @ 11pm. Omigosh Supper = S.I.N.F.U.L. I had 2 slices of Hawaiian pizza and one piece of chicken wing, wonder how much calories i chalked up which i don't really want to know ): Today i was at baby's house nursing him back to health. I think i did quite a good job because he was all smiley and happy i guess :B I am equally happy too if not more because he was all mine today but the point is it is a weekday, which is rare for him to spent a whole day with me ! So we watched gossip girls and also slept but not alot as that naughty bombom slept at 7pm yesterday and never woken up ever since till when i reach his place at about 12 plus. That sleeping beast -_- We had candlelit dinner with no candles just the part that no1 was in except us and Yuki (Baby's dog but i call her yang meh meh because she is like a sheep all white and furry). Anyway, i had ripple icecream as dessert and baby had like 2 spoonful. I'm not bullying him he chose not to eat :B but on second thought, i think he has a motive because he wanna made me attract lesser attention than him by causing me to grow fatter since his fringe is apparently touching his forehead now. Ok, its a joke but the part about his fringe apparently behaving like a fringe now is true. Bad bad news D: Trained + Bused = home. That's all for today.

Going to watch my GG now and i figured out i need a foolproof plan to defeat baby hands down lolol. D:






Flooding my baby gary with loves !

No comments:

Post a Comment