Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can't wait ~!

I woke up at around 8-9+ this morning, can't fall back to sleep weird.
So went to have my early breakfast of porridge with fishcakes + salted egg + cai xim. It was piping hot and tasty or perhaps i'm just hungry wahahha. I think my taste buds have gain back their power by 80% ! No wonder first time i didn't complaint about eating porridge heheh :D Done cafe world for bi & me then slept awhile and play audition. I'm so stress about this coming saturday fam competition, i think last year we got top 5 or something. I don't wanna be the black sheep man D: Afterwards the irritating brother wakeup and snatch desktop from me so i got nothing to do so went to eat 2nd bowl of porridge LOLOL. (I'm not fully well so i still can be food monster heheh :B) There were 2 Mr bean pancake in the oven when i wake up and i intended to eat it after audi-ing but it dissappeared when i'm done playing. I guess i'm not the only food monster huh, food in my house must hide one or not sure starve to death lolol -_- Suddenly i feel like drinking yakult original flavour! the one in gold :D One bad news, laogong say he will control my diet from now on because i always anyhow eat then sick lol. Die already he sure torture me one but bi ! there is a rule, if i can't eat you cannot eat too ! You fu tong xiang, you nan tong dang, we are husband and wife remember? <3

I wanna share something. I saw some video of taiwanese girl looking like maid before makeup and transform to a beauty afterwards. The changes are drastically big i swear. Oh god, the wonders of makeup is amazing and not forgetting the power of a good camera and also photoshop! :B
Copy paste "鑽石夜總會 變臉美女" at youtube if you wanna watch, you will think that your eyes is playing tricks on you but never let guys see this they will nosebleed i guess >.< And my stupid boy actually know this kind of video before i do and still got the cheek to tell me the changes so big Grrr -_- Dare to watch again see how you die idiot !


Ohya speaking of saturday, we are going to see some moving Tree and Pole observing us right jess ? Inside jokes opps :B


No comments:

Post a Comment