Monday, June 21, 2010

Today My friends was telling me storys about their hamster which tempt me to buy one myself ! So funny one, got one of my friend's hamster died because of obesity, another one because he ate curry leaf and died with the gua zi still in the mouth and one died because of electric shock. Ok quite saddist atcually lolol. So i decided if ever one day i want to get hamster, i want a Pearl White one with Bigbig eyes and i will name it Aiko Chua ! (Aiko means little loved one in Jap)or if a male one then i will name it Ryu Chua (Ryu means Dragon in Jap) :) Hope Aiko/Ryu will have a habbit of bathing excessively to keep it furs white lolol :x Still trying to psyco baby in progress HINTS*



I'm still worried the hamster will bite me or something x.x

Gonna post up some of the picts took on last saturday double date ! Yj & Bf + Bi & Me went to PasirRis beach and initial plan was to fly kite but then when we reached there we realize the kite got no string + it started to rain awhile more -_- So we went to Ehub and walkwalk till about 6 plus then went to meet baby's friend before going to his friend's 21st birthday party @ Aranda countryclub. The place was quite cool like a house and i heard it cost a bomb with the buffet all this, the birthday boy even have like photographer going around to take pictures of him. Baby's 21st birthday last year was lavishly celebrated too, he organised a chalet and well i wasn't the female lead it was someone else Zzz. I still don't get why 21st is the most important birthday though. I became mute when i was at there almost invisible lolol joke. No one talk to me at all not even say hi while baby was acting shy around his friends boo -.- Hahaha anyway, stupid Yj don't want take photo with me ): we wear so identical luh that day ! Both wearing black tanktop with denim shorts, same pair of slippers, same beanie but different colour even our lashies are the same LOLOL so its a pity there is no picture <3













Tomorrow is our long-awaited 1st anniversary !!! WheeeeeWheeees tons of love <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment