Tuesday, June 29, 2010


She imitating the picture behind her hehehe :x

Those pictures above are super longtime ago because birthday girl doesn't want to take picture with me Kns :B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG YUANYUAN JUNNNNNNNNN <3 Although you're 17 before me but don't be too action LOL :B I hope you have fun with you Yanjun next week and leave one day for the guys to finally know each other okie Hehehe :)))

Ohya, my father brought me eyepiece cause he say got diamonds (fake) beside very nice lol. Random but appreciated ! & i'm sipping tea because my father force me to (He say can get rid of the oils in my body because i alway eat junkfood >.<) and one more he just now action his new bag to me which cost $12 then got free hp pounch still dangle in his hands give me see so he very haolian heheheh xD

I'll come back to blog in details soon ! Been hectic this week and also last week ): Unhappy & also happy things .

And lastly i love my baby Gary because he sooo cute, totally random i know but Spam loves* anyway <3


Not looking at camera* :B

I look like some kuku here >.<

My cutest boy <3

Goodnight earthlings !

No comments:

Post a Comment