Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a quick post as i needa chiong my math. Argh, wth is logarithm? I totally catch no balls leh, I only know calcalator got this log button only ): My classmate was being very random today, here's how the conversation go .
Nab: Cheryl you very funny leh
Me: Why ??
Nab: Cause hor, sometimes you can be very pretty then rest of the time you wear like aunty like that.
Me: Waliewwwwww you so bad leh ! cause no motivation wear nicenice mah also never meet Bf. Then i start to Emo already* lol
-Walks off & complaint to baby- hehe
Presenting my kuku outfit of the day, a cookie monster tee + half pants + black ah ma shoes + no finge & i tie up my hair (My hair NEVER fails to stick out in every direction when i tie unless i let it down, regretted cutting so much layer lastime!) so i literally looked botak from the front not to forget my big camping bag . ~.~

Anyway some of my classmate not Nab love to shoot me on my makeup, dressing all this. Even i meet baby also get shoot weird?

A: Cheryl today never meet bf meh?
Me: No
B: Ya loh ya loh you see her dress sense know already
A: Ya! and the eyes, got FAKE lashes means got meet.
B: Meet us also never wear nicenice one
Then they Hi-5 each other & laughlaughlaugh WTF.
I want to farking glue their mouth at that instant man but no baby told me in order to survive i need to swallow my dignity and persevere on unless i prefer being a loner. Seemed pathetic i know but no choice i'm a social-loser. I can't just jump in any clique and make them be bff with me. Can't wait to change class luh ):
They also love to ask me if i'm meeting my bf when i dressed up that day. HELLO? is it not obvious i meeting my Bf or your IQ too low how many months already still don't realise? Screw loose right? like so irritating everytime i wear something that is not my usual kuku aunty clothes then ask the same question over and over again. You not sian i also sian of hearing -_-

This is totally weird leh? Why would i dress up for you girls and not my Bf? You think i not straight or what -.- When i talk to A and we happenned to talk about girls damn qi gek one, she never fail to say "aiya all these girls pretty cse they makeup and edict ma somemore some girls very photogenic one what contact lens make the eyes bigbig all this mah, I prefer natural" Ya right, don't let me see you use makeup till you die i tell you. 1st, The reason A don't wear contact lens is because she have a serious infection that prevent her from wearing not she don't want. 2nd, she don't use makeup because she don't know how to. There was once i swear she asked me to teach her how to makeup during the holidays. CONTRADICTING MUCH?

Tell me which girl don't want to be pretty ? Tell me which girl don't want to dress up prettily for their lover? And if i'm born naturally with big eyes all this do you think i want to put on makeup use FAKE lashes? Waste my time and keep getting your shoot for what ASS. I'm not born naturally pretty i admit but so what it does not mean i cannot make myself be pretty right? If i ever had a choice, do you think i would rather be called fake? & one thing i dressup for me & my bf not for your, Not happy don't look la.I did not beg you to look at me in the first place -_- And there is a weird thing, in my class there are girls who dress well everyday and till now i did not see their makeup-less face before and for me all i did was dressup one day per week the most 2 yet i keep getting aim again & again ! I seriously think they lack of love in their life thats why so boliao like to pay attention to me . Fuck it la ~.~

I always get the wrong attention zzz
ARGH,spoil my mood only PUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment