Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yo ! I woke up at about 1 plus today~ Just had my breakfast cum lunch of cai fan. I succeeded transfering hello kitty themes into LKK phone! wheee thats the only thing good about this LKK. This LKK lose to my LG everything but lagness & can put themes, now my LKK have hellokitty themes & hellokitty wallpaper + screensaver yay. I'm a hellokitty siao :x && LKK's camera have flash wor , so shocked can 3.2mp still got flash lolol.
LKK's wallpaper,

Screensaver,

Cute ma? hehe :)

Let's talk about Jap's fashion now. I guess most Jap girls love kawaiiness so curls are super in there. In the streets we will probably see more girls with straight hair than curls agree? (I'm one of the straight hairs too because baby don't allow me to curl my hair grumbles*) Denims, ribbons and flowery patterns are the in trend now, i personally don't really like flowery types of clothe as it made me look like some aunty but well it doesn't mean it don't work out for others~

So how to look like a Jap impersonator ? I notice that most Jap are about the same in their sense of dressing/ makeup etc.

1)
Curl your hair (Of cause longer hair is preferred because you won't want your hair to look like a maggiemee head) + dye it to a non-sg colour prefably blondie or light ash brown. You won't go wrong this way unless your hair is cui then it may not produce the desired outcome~

2)
Put a hell lot of makeup ! What you diedie must have in your makeup pouch is
1.Contact lens. You can easily find Jap lens online, they really do make a significant differences in your eyes trust me! 2.Thick & long upper lashies 3.lower lashies 4.eyeliner 5.sweet pink blusher 6.milky pink lipgloss (Thats what i notice they always use for their makeups)

3)
Wear clothings like as though it is winter. Kidding la, in Sg climate, you'll probably get a severe heat stroke and die lol so we can just do the Sg way which is Think cute, Wear cute :D

The non dying of heatstroke way hehe :x

4)
Find your angle & zilian alot because you will eventually get a nice photo (Invest in a good camera if possible but it may not be as good as you think as they will take clear pictures of even your pimples or flaws which is bad. Now i think maybe my LKK phone of 2.3mp got a good side hehe)

5)
Lastly, learn how to photoshop like a pro which may requires some time to master. Well, i only know how to edict through picnik.com which cannot be compared to abdobe photoshop >< For tips, try google-ing Xiaxue or Miyake and stalk their blog. They will appreciate the increase readership too hehe :D

ARGH, i wanna go to Japan & see mei nu! D:
Okay, back to boring maths world pui. Ciaos !

No comments:

Post a Comment