Monday, August 2, 2010

Today sux-ed bigtime. The stupid Faci reply like snail like that. While waiting for her to reply i can play audi 2-3games and she still haven reply. She called me "Cher" on msn keep at there Cher cher cher think we buddy ah, 2 more alphabets yl also don't want to type wapiang. My classmates one by one MIA, e-learning really failed ttm leh. My team was supposed to consist of 5 people. 2 already went for 'holiday', another one went mia after ordering mac online so left with 2 people. Me and another guy, and he tell me "It is over for us today" WTH ~.~ My presention was crap because i basically put craps inside every slide and the response that i'm supposed to give is so lame i actually felt 'Cold' lolol.

Pros of e-learnning;
-Can wakeup later
-Can blast any form of music and nobody at class can Kb you
-Can save your ear from torture when other people on alibaba music
(My classmates weird one, some like oldies song, got one time a girl was in love with the Kwok fu chen or aaron kwok's Dui ni ai bu wan. The "Dui ni ai ai ai bu wan, wo ke yi tian tian yue yue nian nian dao yong yuan" see now you know how many times they repeat this song in class i can even memorize the chorus LOL. some like those hard metal and that one seriously can die, these 'singers' (should be call 'screamers' instead of singers :x) just scream their lungs out and i don't understand how people can appreciate this kind of music and also some on alibaba music, we call it 'Unique taste' :B)
-And also torture from some BHB classmates who think they have a angelic voice and keep singing non-stop, inconsiderate pui when their voice have the power to break glass =.=

Cons of e-learning;
-People went MIA for stupid reasons
(Like you talk to them halfway they went mia, want to slap their faces 100x right lol. Or for my team, one went to eat mac and maybe get stomachache of something so didin't come back ever since)
-I woke up at close to 8.30am and didn't have time to brush my teeth not to say bath. Smelly si :x
-People think it is holiday so won't bother to attend since no matter how well you did, your grade will only be one alphabet which is 'H' which stands for HOME
-You are on your own instead of a team
-The faci needa learn how to type faster and not give people stupid nicknames "Cher" -.-

Ohya, i so emo just now. I tried the new mode in audi (Space PangPang or sth) with a group of stiffys, clubbers and i last D:
and one more which is quite random, i got my science grade back and i got a D+ (Don't laugh! i'm a science retard T.T) FML 10000000times man but well it is expected. All jess' fault nah, tell me science easy hehe kidding :x Damn pekchek one this kind of marks, if E or F still can retake luh but D+ is like so crap already yet cannot retake. *CRY*

My math get C+, heng like shit because maths and sc are my nemesis _|_ haiyo, why can't just add in 0.5 to my grades and make it a B so i can claim present from Baby ):

I got a B+ for cognitive, yay baby promised me a small li wu <3

I think i have fate with + huh, hope to get B+ for the remaining 2 modules as well ! PRAY HARD*

Chatting with yj now and she say got things for me next week ! Oh so shy* AND tmr we are going shopping ! OHYESYESYES, my best gaigai partner because we have similar taste and we can drag time at any particular shop and won't complain and also we 2 cheappos i like wahahahah <3 Imagine is my bibi, sure give me black face one >.<

Sorry for the wordy posts as the pictures are used up in the previous post :x

Ok, found one long time ago kuku one.


My nuer, Angel Chua :D ARGH MY FACE IS SO ROUND T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment