Friday, August 6, 2010



This my new baby, her name is purple xD Baby got his own baby, i also got mine heheh :P I wanted to take all black one, can act "classic" because there is no pink colour but bi say take black not A so chose purple as it is somewhat close to pink :B

I luv purple & her functions esp front camera & self-timer (Can zilian easily shy*)

So don't be surprised if there are more photos of me & Bi appearing here heheh. Well, girls are welcome to take photos with me because my babyboy set rules for the usage of this camera =x (This is what happens when Bi is big shareholder, he say he have the rights to confiscate back if i don't abide by the rules Grumbles* :X)

Waiting for my team's turn for presentation now. Boredom ):
Me xiangxiang smellyboy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment