Sunday, August 8, 2010




Took @ Clarkequay on friday :)

Tomorrow i'm going to spent my first national day with baby & also Yj+Joash Weets :D
Can't wait for time to pass faster <3

I'm so proud of myself today because i finally packed my pigsty closet and thrown away at least 20 pc of unwanted clothing lols. There are so many clothes that i don't wear yet i keep until it mould liao i still don't wear lolol. (Some i don't bear to throw is because i never wear it before but somehow it just don't match luh, no feel LOL) Ok so this is the result of my effort to pack hehe. Maybe still not that neat but well at least can see there are spaces for more clothings to be inside Hints* :P The reason i made an effort to pack is because my closet used to be full, i mean it, all three compartments full of crumple balls LOL. Crumpled balls took up alot of space u see, no wonder tigress everytime meditate me -_-



Ok so introducing my closet,
The bottom one is for go out clothings, middle for home clothings, hanging one are for dresses and those button shirts that will get crumple easily.



Introducing closet's babysister lol,
This is where i keep my jackets & skinny/jeans. Please ignore the messy bags below :x The other half of the closet is my mum's obiang clothings so not showing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment