Tuesday, September 28, 2010

27'Sept Monday:
After work went to meet Noelle @ Orchard for Kbox session :D! She booked the timeslot 6.30pm while i ended work at 5pm so we headed to Fareast first as i wanted to source for Geek spects (Those spectable with slightly bigger & rounder rim than normal ones) but well none is to my liking or even suit my face shape >..<. I rmb everytime i go kbox never give her force i won't sing one, too shy ler :P
Okay so we sang till about 9.30pm so by the time i reach home got scolded like siao. But at least i had fun and thats the main point of the day right :D

Photos Time !







28'Sept which is today:
Yj came to ICA building to fetch me. so sweet oh :))) We went to board the Mrt & alighted at Sommerset before making our way to Taka's AX as she wanted to get stuffs for her Bf. Yj kept ask me if i know the way anot so i told her i am pro in directions she don't need to worry but in the end i kept making her go up and down of escalators before we eventually found the AX store LOLOL :X Here's a funny conversation we had,

Yj: Wah so ex ah ! I xin tong leh.
Me: No choice la you choose new arrival de no discount.
Yj: We go ask for bargain want anot? If they give i sure love them alot!
Me: LOL* You think bugisstrt ah You ownself go ask ah i don't know you!
Yj: Walao ok loh. I want to use my card and sign

When she was making payment, the salesperson gave her the receipt for signature

Yj: *Looking around the receipt* Eh sign where uh?
Me: I LOLED again, you failed la Yj! neh the signature: so big at there

Laugh die me man, you say she cute anot :P
Afterwards we were planning to go in the LV store so we walked there & Yj asked me why got security standing at the entrance LOL so i replied her "LV" with the -_- face and she get it haha. We didn't go in as the aura of the shop seemed scary lolol plus we 2 like xmm -.-" Walked past the Christian Louboutin store & we both literally stand at outside & marvelled at the pretty x100 heels but then the heels looked like they can kill feets. If i ever wore out something like that, i guess i will KO in less than 1hour or maybe 30min lol :x BUT ! I still wanna own a Christian Louboutin heels someday *Dreaming*. One heel cost at least 1k & above & unless you are a celebrity you will most likely burn your wallet a huge gigantic hole >.<



Their heels are covered with REAL diamonds. Chio ttm !!


P.s: Missing my Pupu dear, 123 days not seeing him ler ): I can't wait for baby to drive me out to play one day ! He finally got his car license (Grats my dear :D) & Saturday was the first time he drived on the road. He drived the whole family (-Jiehjieh as she was touring Japan) to the temple to pray. His whole family knows how to drive now so cool. Papa & Mama like instructor giving him direction because baby toot toot one don't know his way hehe. My tooty husband like so happy that day when he was driving keep on smiling still can make the 'Vroom vroom' sound like accelerator HEHEEH muacks my small boy <3 Now naughty bom is sleeping & in his lalaland i shall go & sleep & disturb him in his lalaland now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment