Saturday, September 25, 2010

So i finally dyed my hair with Baby's mum help xD Happy girl now. We encountered some problem at first as firstly i am a newbie and i wasn't aware that the hair dye is actually only enough for people with shoulder length and it didnt help much that every word in the hairdye box is in jap so i just happily brought one box to Baby's house since the salesgirl reccomended me this brand. -.- When Baby's mother was preparing the mixture for me, she asked me why only buy one box as it will never be enough at least need 2-3 box for my thick+long hair, people dk mahhh >.< So baby's mum pratically tried to apply eveything to my hair. So in the end it wasn't perfect but just by using one box & getting this overall result is consider very good le la :D Pupu is such an idiot still at there wishing my hair colour will turn out ugly -_-

So this is the Palty hair dye i brought in Cherry blossom :D I chose this colour as i don't want a colour that i will have to bleach my hair first in order to get the desired colour. As if the colouring is not doing enough damage to my hair, Bleach= GG. I don't want my precious hair that i spend my whole entire 17 years to get to become a broom lol >.<



Just by looking at the packaging, does the colour look bright to you? To me it don't i actually wanted a much much brighter one. From the packaging, i get the idea that the colour on my head will turn out like dark brown & maybe abit of reddish and plus i only buy one box so i didnt even expect much le ~.~

The experience of dying hair is not good because my scalp feel like it is burning up the entire duration of waiting + the agony of thinking that my hair may not turn out nicely but well i'm glad the overall result bypass my expectations :)

This is the before hair & After hair :D

Before;





After;




These 3 photos above are took by my grandfather hp, 3.2 mp + no edicts at all lol so it is cfm believable. Actually my hair colour now don't even look like the packaging at all. Pupu even scold me Si kim mo just now kns, he is just jealous because he cannot dye heheheheh =X

My mother is such an idiot can -_- She commented on my hair when i got home just now. She said my hair colour is not spread out evenly not nice, my hair the ends all like bush, my hair got no shape, i need to to rebond because she think my hair pong and what i use cheap one later hair all spoil must go salon steam do treatment then can one. What alibaba also give her say liao Zzz. Then she still action say she always dye her hair but never spoil because she go good salon at msia. Know how to talk but dk how to pay money for me ~.~

Naughty pupu dear is outside drinking with his friends sobx, hope he doesn't hong & miss me alot D; I can't keep an eye on his anymore as i needa sleep now, got work tmr. Imma busy girl T.T

Miss this tooty boy who tou chi my my waffle hotdog. Cute si le Muacks! <3


PALTY FTW ! :D



This is the colour chart, i like the one in row 2 last one !!

Goodnighttttt all !

No comments:

Post a Comment