Friday, September 3, 2010

I'll be blogging about random stuffs =X




Brought this unresistable ultra chio cross wedges with yj @ bugis street (As usual :x) ! Was deciding whether to buy the red (Red is very attention-seeking lol) or black (A very common colour) but still settle with the Black pair as it would be easier to match outfits >.<

&


We also brought same usagi headband, mine is the middle one in the picture above while hers is in a darker shade ;D



I'm currently using this BBcream from Faceshop. I only know that this Bb cream have a SPF of 20PA++ (Like as though not obvious from the packaging lol) and it have a very nice smell ! The salesgirl who intro me this did gave me a lot of info about this BBcream but one ear in the & other ear out so ya. Hmm, i know i'm lousy but so far i think it is still quite okay as i have sensitive skin and my cheeks will become reddish if i apply unsuitable stuff on my face but it did not happen once so good for me :B The whitening part is brilliant though ! :D




ParkBom from 2NE1 is freaking cute right ! I only know her name, the rest i don't know and i don't care =X



Ending off with a love quotes~ So sweet right? I bet this is what all girls want their bf to treat them ^^

Pupu, can you treat me like this too? <3


P.s UT3 is comingggg, GREAT just right after i got into the holiday mood. D;

No comments:

Post a Comment