Saturday, September 4, 2010

Was supposed to go to Ahyi's place but didnt & i spend the whole day with Pupu so i'm happy as i thought our saturday is burned for sure when my mum say i must go there celebrate dk who birthday -.-



Avril lavigne <3 was looking at her videos few days back. I think she is cool, luv her song, her emo makeup & i think shes the only one who can pull off a center parting hairstyle so well ! Imagine me with center parting, i think i will look like a clown >.<

So my makeup today was basically inspired by her shy*



When i was done, Pupu was like "Wah ! today makeup so unlike you". People try new things ma :x i think i look like a panda x.x



Hmm so we went to Marina Square for dimsum at the Bao today or sth. Please don't ever drink their "Yuan yang Hk tea" because they cheat people one. It smells & taste more of coffee than Milktea (I totally cannot stand coffee, i drank coffee once during worktime to keep me awake & the smell struck at my mouth all the way home. Thats my first & last time drinking coffee anyway)=.= But their har gao is a must try ! Pupu & me gave the "living on cloudnine" expression when we eat it LOL. Ok abit exagerating but it is really yummy ! the best Har gao we ever tasted :D No pictures of food as my camera died on me when the food arrive x.x

Pupu send me home after dinner <3 More pictures coming up :B






Pupu's T-shirt is custommade, the one & only hehe. The back of his shirt have my initial on it to prove that he is mine shy* :x Girls who wanna custommade tees/polos or bags for their bf can go to Fareast plaza's Ministry of clothing 4th level (If i'm not wrong). Ohya, ask me along too because i got an additional of 20% for being their neighbour =D




Shaky hand :B

Okieee, off to study boring OB >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment